What Are You Doing Today?

Charles J. White

And.......

I never made it home till the next day, with one mother of a hangover.

Started our own Karaoke sing along, then were asked to leave the pub, so we just moved on to the next pub after which my memory is rather hazy... :blush:

Glad to say I got home sober today..

Edited by Fool In The Rain 60

Got in three hours of tennis today. Now I'm wrapping presents and writing Christmas cards while watching "Around the Horn" and "PTI" on ESPN.

Later tonight I'll be going to see "Empire of the Sun" at the American Cinematheque.

Oh...and I should make my NFL picks, too.

Edited by Strider

I have handled many things in my job, not many new things any more though. Tomorrow will be a new one for me, I'll be lifting an MRI unit out of one of our local hospitals. Apparently there is an opening in the roof that we can get it out. A good Friday job.

Now to get those cards finished and ready to mail.

• 5 weeks later...

Don't forget the floor towels!! when you first climb out of the tub it's nice to have something comfy that the feet touch

Too right CJW. We have a tiled floor in the bathroom but too be honest it's not often I use the tub as I am a shower person myself. But something under your feet is a good idea

Edited by chillumpuffer

• 1 month later...

Siestafied (a jabism) in the chaise, on my deck, letting the glorious sun beam down on my lily white skin, with one of my cats curled up with me.

This accomplished after a productive day of work, and prior to pizza and cheap beer Thursday.

Haha, perhaps I should start stabbing myself in the hand more often then! I don't want a husband.

Awww, I was starting to enjoy hearing about your daily proposals...just because they ask doesn't mean you have to say yes.

Well, it's finally over. The Hobbit-LOTR Marathon went from 11 am to 3:10am when the final credits rolled. Now I've gotta get home before they start closing the streets for the Los Angeles Marathon.

Nah, I can live without the proposals, lol. I don't seem to have any problem getting attention from the guys and that's good enough for me. In fact, on Valentine's Day I received two gifts but not even a "I think you're sweet" from the guy I'd like to have heard it from the most. :tears:

Maybe he's playing "hard-to-get"? Is it a co-worker?

Question: Do Hobbits run...?

Haha, good one. When they're being chased by Orcs, they do.

And tomorrow...sunbathing! Long live the sunshine!

Topless? :whistling:

Edited by Strider