Jimmy in the Big Apple

DE12

To me, it seems like Jimmy knows of this guy to be an ebay pimp. I'm curious to what Jimmy may have said to him, the sound is off most of the time and he seems to only include the sound where Jimmy says..."No Ebay autographs."

Which is better Shake Shack or Five Guys? I've been to neither.

The Shack - far superior! Best location is the original in Madison Square Park. It opened in 2004 so it's been around for awhile but once they started expanding. Wowsah- they're even in Dubai. It's a first stop for a lot of my Brit friends visiting - must have gotten some good press there.

And for the record, their hot dogs are awesome, too.

Thanks fdm12, I'll be in the City Saturday, I'll have to stop by, hopefully they're open Saturday. I remember a few years ago being down there, I wasn't in the mood for waiting on a long line. Probably grabbed a quick shitty hot dog from a vendor near by.

Yes, Lou Pallo! That guy is fantastic, I have to start paying attention to who is playing at the Iridium, it's been off my list since Les passed.

By the way, Ross posted some great pictures of Jimmy and Joe today, made me think of that picture of Jimmy and Joe in the Garden in '75. Also some cool shots of Jimmy at the Armani store...

http://rosshalfin.co...ctober-2012.php

It reminded me also of their 1975 picture together. In fact I just put them together in the hot pictures thread. Jimmy looks wonderful in that one Ross took of them.

And what about Jimmy in his Armani suit? A Pagette has no comment on this? :) He looks very fit and sleek, those Shake Shack burgers aren't affecting his figure.

Fire, us Pagettes are out in full force in the Photos Hot pics of Jimmy thread!

Armani and Jimmy! (Sigh) :)

And what about Jimmy in his Armani suit? A Pagette has no comment on this? :) He looks very fit and sleek, those Shake Shack burgers aren't affecting his figure.

I'm no Pagette, but I think he looks damn dapper in that suit. Jimmy's definitely cutting a fine figure these days...he had a period there where he was kind of lost, but he's been looking good ever since. Especially since he stopped dying his hair.

Robert on the other hand...I don't know, but at both the London and New York press conferences, it appears he just rolled out of bed. :D

I think he looks TOO sleek. Too corporate. He's not rocknroll anymore - looks more like some record company exec. Armani???? Sigh - I like the Jimmy of 1972.

Do not get me started on Ross - I hate his diary. Gee what a fabfabfabulous life you lead mr. Halfin. The rest of us slobs should get a life I guess. Give me Robert- there's a real man.

And what about JPJ? He looks the best (it's the quiet ones...). And I love that he quoted a Funkadelic song- you go Mr. Baldwin with your bad self. He is cooler than cool. Real rocknroll.

It also helped Mr. Baldwin that he took a little bit better care of himself and didn't over-indulge in the excesses of the rock and roll lifestyle back then.

Mr. John Paul Jones is Über-COOL!

I agree Stryder: he is age-appropriate. I did not mean that he should show up in pink velvet pants. However being shot at Armani is sorta ... Tacky. It's too PDiddy. Show-off. I like that Robert dressed like F- U - I'm a regular guy. I give him credit for standing up for what he believes.

I agree Stryder: he is age-appropriate. I did not mean that he should show up in pink velvet pants. However being shot at Armani is sorta ... Tacky. It's too PDiddy. Show-off. I like that Robert dressed like F- U - I'm a regular guy. I give him credit for standing up for what he believes.

And what about JPJ? He looks the best (it's the quiet ones...). And I love that he quoted a Funkadelic song- you go Mr. Baldwin with your bad self. He is cooler than cool. Real rocknroll.

JPJ is always smooth cool, flying under the radar!

Jimmy has always had a great sense of style.... Except for the few years he was lost in Hawaiian shirt purgatory!

But weren't we all a little lost in parts of the 80s and 90s!?

The difference between Jimmy and other guys who wear Armani is that Jimmy might wear Armani, but the other guys, Armani wears them!

He makes the suit look good!

The other guys look good because of the suit!

He looks just as good in his pea-coat, dark Jeans, ....and that ever lovely black scarf!

Ok, I am off my Pagette soapbox! :cheer:

Archived