Jimmy in the Big Apple

DE12

Geezer,

On 4 April, member Cookie0024 posted in the New Box Sets thread "Apparently Jimmy has been having a couple of months off. Should see something coming out during the Summer." Cookie had had some contact with Louise Mensch, wife of Jimmy;s manager, Peter at the time.

Hope this helps.

Thanks kenog. I had not looked through the boxset thread. I am relieved. Summer isn't that far away. :D

While waiting to see the Black Crowes Friday night I checked Ross Halfin's site and saw that picture of Jimmy at the 23rd Street subway station, that blew my mind! I can't imagine the "stepping out of the Starship and into a limo" Jimmy of the 70's stepping foot in the NY subway system! Of course knowing that he was in town I was hoping he might jam with the Crowes but no such luck! Having said that, they were really on form, great show.

I thought the same, even though it would have been awesome!! I I love that picture. :D I also love the ones he just took of Jimmy holding up the Duke Ellington album when they ate in Soho couple of days ago. I posted them both in the hot pics thread.

Archived