"Game of Thrones"

kingzoso

LMAO...GREAT post Whoopie Cat! I don't know why I bother watching those award shows. You'd think I'd have learned my lesson watching the Grammy's back in the 70's PRAYING that Zeppelin, Deep Purple or Sabbath would win SOMETHING!

This is my favourite, although I was a bit hesitant to post it .... but then I thought, if you watch GOT, you won't be stunned by the language.

I didn't watch the Emmy's and have never watched a single second of Breaking Bad, nor even seen any promo's about the show.

I wouldn't know any of the characters in the series if I fell over them, but I assume these guys are in it ...........

houndem_zpsac335588.jpg

Gotta love The Hound :hysterical:

It will be interesting to see if and when Jon Snow's true identity is finally revealed. I think it's fairly obvious who he really is. Personally, I think Tyrion and Arya are the two best written characters in the books and the two best characters portrayed by fantastic acting on the show.

Oh my God Whoopie Cat....you just made my morning! No better way to start the work day than with a smile on my face! THANKS!

I tried watching an episode of "Breaking Bad", but got lost. I think I need to watch it from the beginning...after all, if you jumped into the middle of "Games of Thrones" you'd be lost too!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Give me a break...This guy wrote book five three years ago and is complaining he cannot keep the story lines straight, c'mon, ever hear of a storyboard? It is really not that hard with a white board even with dozens of characters and plot lines...I think he is just stuck with certain lines and that would also explain why he is meeting with fans, probably so he can milk them for ideas he can later plagiarize.

Sorry to sound so cynical but this writer just plain irritates me. He knew what he was getting into, he is making hardcore bank, yet he complains like a 13 year old boy who fails to turn in his homework on time.

Enough already, write the damn book and finish the damn series.

Rant over.

• 2 weeks later...

New video and more leaked pictures from the sets of "Game of Thrones" Season 5 have emerged online. The video and the pictures are all from the Daznak's Pit set in Osuna, Spain. The scene shown in the leaks will be one of the major highlights in the upcoming season.

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/571747/20141105/game-thrones-season-5-spoilers-daenerys-targaryen.htm

...I'm really getting nervous about how far they are deviating from the books. And how fast they are catching up to them. I don't want GRRM to feel the pressure to finish the last book too quickly and ruin the brilliant works he's done to date.

...I'm really getting nervous about how far they are deviating from the books. And how fast they are catching up to them. I don't want GRRM to feel the pressure to finish the last book too quickly and ruin the brilliant works he's done to date.

I guess he should have thought about that before committing to a series. This guy reminds me of a few contractors I know, they want the cash, but never want to finish the job.

• 3 weeks later...

He never finishes the job? Is that why it takes him 5 years to finish a book?

I'm fairly certain he told the writers of the series the ending of the books. Unfortunately, Martin takes too long to write the books so the tv show writers are probably going to have to deviate from now on. But hey, it's been a hell of a ride. (Also, I haven't read the books so...I probably won't visit this thread again. Spoilers and whatnot, you understand).

• 1 month later...

It has been announced that the 5th season of Game of Thrones will commence on Sunday April 12, 2015. A lot of good and bad things happened in season 4. I think that one of the main things is that Tyrion Lannister is now a wanted fugitive and his sister Cersei Lannister, the Queen Regent, will stop at nothing and spare no expense to have Tyrion's head on a spike.

• 2 months later...

This is about an hour video of the premiere of GoT in San Francisco. A lot of quick interviews with many of the actors from the show.

https://youtu.be/7NY12HKxveQ

I used to be able to provide the actual video. Now it only provides the link. Can anyone who watches GoT and knows how to post the actual youtube video please let me know. Like I said, it used to work and now it doesn't. To me that is very frustrating. Thanks in advance.

Valar Morghulis...

This is about an hour video of the premiere of GoT in San Francisco. A lot of quick interviews with many of the actors from the show.

https://youtu.be/7NY12HKxveQ

I used to be able to provide the actual video. Now it only provides the link. Can anyone who watches GoT and knows how to post the actual youtube video please let me know. Like I said, it used to work and now it doesn't. To me that is very frustrating. Thanks in advance.

Valar Morghulis...

That presenter in the pink frock, what an annoying voice, then that question to Alfie Allan " What would you name the dragons"... F**k right off, what an inane question........ that was enough for me.

That presenter in the pink frock, what an annoying voice, then that question to Alfie Allan " What would you name the dragons"... F**k right off, what an inane question........ that was enough for me.

Yeah, that was a pretty stupid Q & A in general. I am hoping one of the dragons eats Cersei then shits her out on top of Jamie while Tyrion is riding the damn thing.

Archived