Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Electrophile

Let's play Atlas!

Hey being in the lingo biz for over 20 yrs I can surely tell you that that "à" is not part of the English lingo!! :) :).....anyway, Adelaide....does that count?! :) :)

Since i started to play this game I waited for this reply :hysterical:, it's an tupy (the language of primitives brasilians) world, there is no translate for english, and, yes, á, à, â or ã is just an "A" :lol:

For Edmonton:

Nazareth

Edited by GioBrasil

Since i started to play this game I waited for this reply :hysterical:, it's an tupy (the language of primitives brasilians) world, there is no translate for english, and, yes, á, à, â or ã is just an "A" :lol:

For Edmonton:

Nazareth

I love languages....it's my profession :)......"à" is also part of the latin-based lingos like Italian, etc.!!!

I love languages....it's my profession smile.gif......"à" is also part of the latin-based lingos like Italian, etc.!!!

Yep, but Portuguese people got primitives languages in latin alphabet, so the extructure of those languages in latin characters is almost same than portuguese

ANGKOR

How about posting an image of the place?

Good Idea

Recife

Recife1.jpg

That's my neighborhood, Boa Viagem (Means Good Trip, or Good Voyage :))