Oscar Suave

henrybonzo

Check this band out from London, look to the future

Who are Oscar Suave?

Formed in 2011, Oscar Suave set to work writing songs expressing meaning and thought, abound with musicality, something lacking in most 21st century music.

Inspired by the likes of the America’s West Coast Folk/Rock movement of the 60’s and the British Blues Boom, right up to the Psychedelic 90’s, they took an approach to song writing that wouldn’t box them into one specific genre, rather, using those influences to move their sound forward.

If you listen ,Oscar Suave’s music will offer Psychedelia, Rock and Roll, the Blues, Raga and Eastern Influence, Light & Shade, Air & Heaviness,.

This is a band wishing to use everything they hear and channel it as a collective to create something different.

https://www.facebook.com/oscarsuaveband

Oscar Suave Mini Euro Tour

22nd October - (TBA) - Berlin, Germany

23rd October - Arty Farty Bar, Cologne, Germany

24th October - Smalands nation, Lund, Sweden

25th October - Drone Bar, Copenhagen, Denmark

27th October - (TBA) - London, UK

11th November - The Reverb Conspiracy Release party, Shackwell Arms, London

17th November - Oscar Suave EP launch party, Sebright Arms, London

27th November –Notting Hill Arts Club

1st December - The Unicorn, Camden, London

8st December - Psychotic Reaction - Huddersfield

9th December - Psychedelic Sundays, The Lexington, London

They sound great and give me a very happy little vibe.

(And their drummer has a great shirt)(and the girl in the band looks fucking lovely)

From which country/city are they and how come you heard of them?

Do they have a (vinyl) album already....if so I might purchase a copy in the future.

Thanks for posting.

thanks guys, yeah toke up!

they are based in London UK,

They sound great and give me a very happy little vibe.

(And their drummer has a great shirt)(and the girl in the band looks fucking lovely)

From which country/city are they and how come you heard of them?

Do they have a (vinyl) album already....if so I might purchase a copy in the future.

Thanks for posting.

hey man, thanks for the comments! yeah cool band with a cool vibe! im just helping them out! :) They have an ep released but its cd only but they are in the middle of mixing their second ep which will be released in November on cd and if all goes well, on vinyl too! the video is a single release from the new ep, Aesatas

Shame they couldnt hit the netherlands on the euro dates next week but they will be there soon enough!

please help spread the word and share the video with your friends, the bandwill appreciate the support

Thanks man!!

Archived