NBA season 2012

LedZeppfan77

Sometimes Strider they play better on the road.

Usually they have...in years past. Historically, the Lakers are a good road team; always above. 500 on the road. But this year they are a poor 10-19. That is not going to get them in the playoffs.

They have 12 road games left...they probably have to go no worse than 9-3 in those games to make the playoffs.

A big weekend coming up for the Heat. Tomorrow night, home against Memphis who smoked 'em back in November, then Sunday at the Knicks. Hopefully, Miami will show up for that Knicks game.

A big weekend coming up for the Heat. Tomorrow night, home against Memphis who smoked 'em back in November, then Sunday at the Knicks. Hopefully, Miami will show up for that Knicks game.

The Knicks are not the team you should be worried about. Indiana is the team in the East that would scare me.

The Clippers are taking care of business. Golden st has been a good story this year. They are pretty good. I think they have to play the dreaded three games in three days today?

If the Lakers are going to catch anyone , its got to be Utah. I do not see Houston falling apart.

Heat coming to MSG...get ready for overhype overload from ESPN. How are you liking Miami's chances Paul?

I don't know what to expect from the Heat. 13 straight wins is certainly impressive, but they have looked like dogs the first two meetings against the Knicks. I'm looking for a much better effort today though, and for Lebron to have a better day than Friday against Memphis.

And I'm still chuckling about Rick's comments regarding the Thunder, but who knows, maybe the Clippers will defend their home turf today.

I don't know what to expect from the Heat. 13 straight wins is certainly impressive, but they have looked like dogs the first two meetings against the Knicks. I'm looking for a much better effort today though, and for Lebron to have a better day than Friday against Memphis.

And I'm still chuckling about Rick's comments regarding the Thunder, but who knows, maybe the Clippers will defend their home turf today.

Why would you chuckle when they have been kickin ass since they have gotten healthy and got their team in sync. Bring those bitches on. And the Knicks are overated. Indiana is the second best team in the East easily

Sometimes, a team just has your number. The Knicks appear to be that team for the Heat. Where in the hell did Jason Kidd come from, knocking down three's like it ain't nothing. Overrated or not, I do not want to face the Knicks in the playoffs.

It's going to be a long Sunday... smiley-sad006.gif

What a victory, down by as many as 16 & come back to win by 6. Woo-hoo! Now to see what Rick's Clippers can do against OKC.

A bit sloppy early. Just hit one from downtown we needed. Come on you bitches. If I can only have one though, ill take my Sabres

ps where did you get that emoticon?

basketball-player-dribble-smiley-emotico

Edited by LedZeppfan77

A bit sloppy early. Just hit one from downtown we needed. Come on you bitches. If I can only have one though, ill take my Sabres

ps where did you get that emoticon?

Still having trouble with the quotes I see, eh Rick. Here's where I got that smiley:

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/basketball/basketball-player-dribble-smiley-emoticon.gif

Garbage ass bullshit call on Blake. Good basket. Clippers should have had lead. They took that away from them. But as bad as this game went, and they shot terrible early, they still are right there at the end. That is why they will play a series. Clippers are the better team

Even though the Knicks and Clippers lost, they should make things tough for whichever team faces them in the playoffs.

As big a disappointment this Laker season has been with Dwight Howard, it's still a good thing we traded for him. Bynum hasn't played a game for Philly and doesn't look like he will play at all this whole season.

Even though the Knicks and Clippers lost, they should make things tough for whichever team faces them in the playoffs.

As big a disappointment this Laker season has been with Dwight Howard, it's still a good thing we traded for him. Bynum hasn't played a game for Philly and doesn't look like he will play at all this whole season.

They really got fucked on the Bynum deal short term. But if he pays off next year maybe not. As for the Clippers, they shot the ball like bricks in the first half. They did not play well and then wham, they turned it on like a light switch near the end and almost pulled it off. That horsehit call on Blakes tip in was fucking criminal. It cost the Clippers the game. Are you kidding me? Instead of them tying the game they let OKC go up 4 with a minute left. Blake was still chirping on the sideline. But in baskets you cant say anything or the Nazi zebras will technical your ass. At least hockey is more fair in that area. You should be able to voice a complaint. These guys are not only human but in a blatant case like this, I wonder if someone payed them off? You may laugh, but the White Sox got caught. Its not impossible to imagine. Then they fucking goaltend and get away with it. The Clippers shot at a lower percent than they will on most nights. What is going to happen when they shoot well? Ill give you a little hint. they willl run the fuckers out of the building. They will undress Durant and Westbrooke and send them home holding their dicks.