NBA season 2012

LedZeppfan77

Rick, I can honestly say I admire your devotion. 0-3 vs. OKC this year, but you still insist the Clips are the better team. As it stands right now, the Clips would have Golden State in the first round but a lot could change until the middle of April when the playoffs start. Still don't know how the Tony Parker injury will affect the Spurs.

Rick, I can honestly say I admire your devotion. 0-3 vs. OKC this year, but you still insist the Clips are the better team. As it stands right now, the Clips would have Golden State in the first round but a lot could change until the middle of April when the playoffs start. Still don't know how the Tony Parker injury will affect the Spurs.

The Clips were not healthy during those other games. They shot horrendously in the first half and well into the 3rd quarter and still, STILL almost won had it not been for a bogus call on Blake on a tip in that was A GOOD FUCKING BASKET.

Now lets look at your Heat. Tell me when they get to 33 in a row like those Lakers with Wilt Chamberlaina and Jerry West

^^ They don't have to win 33 in a row. As long as they take care of business in the playoffs, I'll be happy. B)

And the Clippers 3 loss's will be forgotten when the Clippers dispose of their ass's in the playoffs. Do not sell San Anton or Memphis too short either, but San Anton is one of the "big 3" out West.

The Clippers are not beating OKC in the playoffs if they don't have home court advantage. The Clippers need to finish with a higher seeding than OKC.

San Antonio is doomed without Tony Parker. If he isn't playing, SA is average. The reason the Spurs are able to beat the Clippers is because Parker can neutralize Chris Paul. Without Parker, CP would have his way with the Spurs.

Edited by Strider

The Clippers are not beating OKC in the playoffs if they don't have home court advantage. The Clippers need to finish with a higher seeding than OKC.

San Antonio is doomed without Tony Parker. If he isn't playing, SA is average. The reason the Spurs are able to beat the Clippers is because Parker can neutralize Chris Paul. Without Parker, CP would have his way with the Spurs.

I strongly disagree. Some teams play better on the road. The Clippers are a very good raod team and will beat them in OKC. They are the deepest team in the league by a country mile. Did you see even as bad as they were shooting early they almost pulled it off and in fact would have had the fucking dumb zebra allowed what was a good basket by Blake. Go look at it. It was a clean tip in. Bullshit call and a game killer. The Clippers will win when it counts the most. But I will say, of all the lower seeds the biggest sleeper to me is Golden St. A very dangerous team. But Curry and Ellis will have to play beyond great. Expect a Western final of OKC vs the Clippers. and an Eastern final of Miami and Indiana.

The Clippers will win when it counts the most.

When in the entirety of NBA history has that sentence even been uttered, let alone been considered true?

Plus, the Clippers by your own admission just got jobbed by the refs on their home court. Do you think they're gonna get the calls in Oklahoma in front of their rabid fans?

Look, if the Lakers falter, then I'll be glad to see the Clippers do well in the playoffs. But the one unmitigated thread that has run through the Donald Sterling era is this: Be prepared for heartbreak.

When in the entirety of NBA history has that sentence even been uttered, let alone been considered true?

Plus, the Clippers by your own admission just got jobbed by the refs on their home court. Do you think they're gonna get the calls in Oklahoma in front of their rabid fans?

Look, if the Lakers falter, then I'll be glad to see the Clippers do well in the playoffs. But the one unmitigated thread that has run through the Donald Sterling era is this: Be prepared for heartbreak.

We shall see about that Strider. And as for your Lakers, first you have to get in. I am going to go out on a limb and predict you will catch Utah and they will be the team that gets knocked out. To me they are the only team the Lakers can knock out.

Did you see the Clippers come back like gangbusters? Did you see Blake get fucked on that basket? They will not shoot that badly next time. They are going to kick some major ass

Let's say Houston or Utah chokes and the Lakers sneak in to the playoffs. Who will be waiting for them in the first round, the Spurs or the Thunder? Doesn't bode well for the Lake show.

Then again Paul, one could argue the Lakers to be the most dangerous 8 seed in history

Utah up 3 at Milsquakee. I thought the Bucks would win here, and still could, . Strider, your boys need Utah to lose. I believe that Golden St and Houston are both better teams than Utah easily. Even though the records are all pretty close. Houston will win some games and so will the Warriors who just returned from an unkind East coast swing. I expect the4m to get it rolling tonight vs Toronto. So the Lakers to me must catch Utah to make it. Very doable and I believe it will happen. I would love to see the Lakers whack OKC in first round.

Well the team I think the Lakers can catch is Utah and they lost last night. The unkind schedule has the Lakers at OKC tonight. But I believe the Lakers can pull out a win here. OKC is a PERIMITER team. I know Durant and Westbrooke are great. But if you get in their faces enough you can beat them. Only reason the Clippers did not win Sunday was poor early shooting and a terrible call on Blake with a minute left. I hope the Lakers beat them.

This is embarrassing. Lakers have no answer for Westbrooke and Durantula. Imagine how much more scary OKC would be with Harden?

If Tony Parker isn't back for the playoffs, then I would move OKC above San Antonio to the #1 spot in the West, followed by Denver, LA Clippers and Memphis.

This is embarrassing. Lakers have no answer for Westbrooke and Durantula. Imagine how much more scary OKC would be with Harden?

If Tony Parker isn't back for the playoffs, then I would move OKC above San Antonio to the #1 spot in the West, followed by Denver, LA Clippers and Memphis.

I have the Lakers plus 8 1/2 Strider. In a 3 team parlay in which the other players are already winners. The Colombus Blue Jackets included. ha. Now I need the Lakers plus 8 1/2. At the beginning of the season could anyone imagine a team with four starting first ballot future hall of famers would be dogs by this many pts? You just never know. I still think they could get a back door cover

Your only hope Rick is for the Lakers to score a bunch in garbage-time...which the way things are going will be the entire 4th quarter. Oh well...now I can focus on the Kings game, especially now that TNT is showing one of those annoying Geico pig ads.

I don't even know what the Harlem Shake is but I'm aiready sick of it.

Your only hope Rick is for the Lakers to score a bunch in garbage-time...which the way things are going will be the entire 4th quarter. Oh well...now I can focus on the Kings game, especially now that TNT is showing one of those annoying Geico pig ads.

I don't even know what the Harlem Shake is but I'm aiready sick of it.

A run by golly!!! Hope springs eternal!!!!! I think the Blues will give you guys a handfull in hockey