NBA season 2012

LedZeppfan77

Game 7. Game on.

Game 7's are tough for road teams. But what about Dywane Wade? Is he playing or not? Big advantage to Spurs if he isn't.

I'm still on the road and don't know if I'll be able catch any of the game or not. Just hope it's a good game.

Game 7. Game on.

Game 7's are tough for road teams. But what about Dywane Wade? Is he playing or not? Big advantage to Spurs if he isn't.

I'm still on the road and don't know if I'll be able catch any of the game or not. Just hope it's a good game.

You need one of those smart phones. Just like me. Hey Paul, are you crappin your pants yet?

Heh, no I'm not crappin' my pants. As I said before, I'll be proud of the Heat no matter what happens. It will suck if they lose but I won't be devastated. Life will go on...

That's the pioneer spirit. :P

Rick, I do have a smart phone...but I'll be with friends and I think it's rude to be on your phone when you're a guest.

Lakers, hmmm. I have got a few questions about that team? Will D' Antoni be back as head coach, the Dwight Howard situation, the Kobe coming back from injury situation. Lakers look like a real longshot to me. Got to think the Clippers, Thunder, Memphis, Golden St. and yes, the Spurs would be the early favorites to win the West.

Does Clippers have a good enough roster? I don't think so. They don't even have a head coach yet.

Well they just hired Doc Rivers and I hear CP is staying l So yes they do have a good enough roster. Next year they will get it done

Monster deal between Celtics and Nets. Why would the Nets give up their number one picks 3 of the next 5 years for aging future hall of famers Pierce, Garnett and Terry? It puts them in the playoffs no doubt, but is it worth it?

Well, the Nets were already a playoff team, this move tells me they are trying to win it all now & to hell with the future. Will it be enough to unseat the Heat, I don't think so, but we'll see.

Considering an undertalented team like the Pacers almost took out the Heat and an aging Spurs team had the Heat beaten in 6 games (minus 24 seconds), I don't think it's too much of a stretch to think they can be beaten next season by a number of teams. It's not like they were dominant.

Crazy draft last night, right?!

You know what they say about "almost", don't you Walter? ;) But seriously, you're right, there are plenty of teams that could challenge the Heat's crown next season. If the Bulls ever get Derrick Rose back, I got to think they will be a force to be reckoned with.

And I missed the draft, anything big happen?

Just a lot of unexpected early picks. #1 was a freshman forward from UNLV. The Magic took the guard from Indiana at #2, third pick was the forward from Georgetown to the Wizards, 4th pick was the center from Indiana. The kid from Kentucky that many thought would be the first pick went 5th I believe. The NCAA player of the year, guard from Michigan, fell all the way to #9. I'll find a link for accuracy purposes.

With the NBA, you really never know. It's raw talent, some blossom some don't. It's rare when there is a "can't miss" prospect like LeBron, Carmelo, etc. Nobody stands out from this years draft, just have to watch them over the course of the next couple of seasons.

Well, the Nets were already a playoff team, this move tells me they are trying to win it all now & to hell with the future. Will it be enough to unseat the Heat, I don't think so, but we'll see.

They are already speculating that in a couple of years Lebron will wind up a Laker. That should make your day Paul. LOL

Archived