New member - just saying hi :)

Wandering_Spirit

Hi all,

I'm a new member in this forum not new to the site though. I've spend many good hours in here reading and looking at pics etc.

I'm actually the only Zep fan I know (how weird is that??) So I'm happy to be here.

Guess I'll have to go see Celebration Day all by my lonesome :'(

Anyways... Just wanted to say hi.... So "Hi" :)

Welcome. I also went to Celebration Day by myself. I figured let the limited number of tickets go to actual fans rather than drag along someone who doesn't really care. So I'm just as big of a loser as you are. :lol:

Hi all,

I'm a new member in this forum not new to the site though. I've spend many good hours in here reading and looking at pics etc.

I'm actually the only Zep fan I know (how weird is that??) So I'm happy to be here.

hey welcome to you my friend. Lots of good folks on here with great stories and thoughts and a ton of cool stuff about the band. Hope you enjoy yourself. Cheers Rich

Thanks for all your welcomes and kind words. I can't believe I didn't join this forum ages ago :blink:

I'm haven't been to see Celebration Day yet - how great is it?? I have however preordered the CD/DVD. As I understand it though, the movie as it is shown in cinemas aren't released on DVD, or did I get that wrong??

I just booked my ticket to go see Celebration Day... YIPIIIIIII :wub: It's only showing once here - how am I supposed to take all that in?? I'm already affraid I'll miss something while blinking or whatever :o

hey welcome to you my friend. Lots of good folks on here with great stories and thoughts and a ton of cool stuff about the band. Hope you enjoy yourself. Cheers Rich

Thanks so much :) I'm already enjoying myself a bit too much - I should've gone to bed hours ago. It'll take me a lifetime to read through everything, but I can't risk missing out on anything :D

The movie that you see in the cinema will be the same as on the dvd, so don't worry that you will miss things.

I am also looking forward to the dvd, especially since the cinema sound wasn't loud enough (at the actual concert one could feel the bass in the stomach, and that's how it should sound).

Hope you enjoy the film. Sometimes it is like being right on stage with them.

Hello and welcome to the forum, we all welcome your views on Led Zeppelin topics, but be prepared if anyone disagrees with you they will let you know and in return you are able to make your point on views other members express. Overall despite some of the comments we all make to each other there is a mutual respect. After all we are here because we are all Led Zeppelin fanatics. We look forward to hearing your views.

The movie that you see in the cinema will be the same as on the dvd, so don't worry that you will miss things.

I am also looking forward to the dvd, especially since the cinema sound wasn't loud enough (at the actual concert one could feel the bass in the stomach, and that's how it should sound).

Hope you enjoy the film. Sometimes it is like being right on stage with them.

Oh, I feel so much better now :) In my experience, I keep noticing new details everytime I watch a show, or listen to a recording, and I would hate not being able to do that with this one. Did you go to the 02 gig back then??

I'm really looking forward to the film. And I'm glad I have you guys to share the experience with afterwards, coz I know I'm just gonna hate having that experience and not having anybody to talk to about it :)

Hello and welcome to the forum, we all welcome your views on Led Zeppelin topics, but be prepared if anyone disagrees with you they will let you know and in return you are able to make your point on views other members express. Overall despite some of the comments we all make to each other there is a mutual respect. After all we are here because we are all Led Zeppelin fanatics. We look forward to hearing your views.

Thanks, Joe. As of yet I have only "met" really nice people in here. And I must say, it feels really good to be around so many people who's just as obsessed as I am :) The way I see it is, that if you express an opinion, you must be prepared that others might not agree with you.

Oh, I feel so much better now :) In my experience, I keep noticing new details everytime I watch a show, or listen to a recording, and I would hate not being able to do that with this one. Did you go to the 02 gig back then??

I'm really looking forward to the film. And I'm glad I have you guys to share the experience with afterwards, coz I know I'm just gonna hate having that experience and not having anybody to talk to about it :)

Due to instant karma I was lucky enough to win a competition that gave me free tickets to the O2 concert and the rehearsal the day before that.

Hi all,

Hi Wandering _ Spirit!

Glad to have you! I, too, am the only LZ fan in my circle, I get where you're coming from! It's lonely at the TOP, haha

I saw Celebration alone. No biggie, and no interruptions either!

See ya 'round.

Hello and welcome! Always nice to have another Dane here...glad your Spirit wandered over to us.

I went to see "Celebration Day" alone...twice...and had a blast! You will, too!

Hi there, and thanks very much :) Are you from Denmark too??

There's only one showing of the Celebration Day where I live, but I tell you, I will suck every last note out of it :D

Hi Wandering _ Spirit!

Glad to have you! I, too, am the only LZ fan in my circle, I get where you're coming from! It's lonely at the TOP, haha

I saw Celebration alone. No biggie, and no interruptions either!

See ya 'round.

Hi Planted, and thanks. See!! Already I feel better :) We can't help it if other people aren't clever enough to recognize great music and beautiful people when they see them :D

The no interruptions part I can really relate to - I'll kill anyone who dares interrupt me in that theatre :redcard::D

Archived