Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
InternetSavage

Zeppelin Halloween costumes

Anyone dressing up as any of the members of Led Zeppelin for Halloween? This year I was able to track down a black t-shirt with that silver Celtic looking design that Bonham used to wear.

Scott W.

I wanted to go as Robert, but then I realized that nobody at my school would recognize me :(

It's sad being the only one of my age group at school to get musical references.

Edited by jayceeporter

It's sad being the only one of my age group at school to get musical references.

Don't worry, I'm in the same situation as yours...Fortunately I can't feel lonely here :)

Don't feel bad, except for one person in the office who is a drummer and my wife, I'm convinced no one has any taste in music anymore. The only thing people in my age group (thirties) like for rock these days is college music which isn't really rock music, very sad.

My son really wants me to go as Jimmy, circa 1975; in his mind, it should be quite easy to put together a dragon suit.

I'll be dressing as a 20s flapper instead.

I recently found a vintage Storm Trooper hat like JP wears with his boots, white pants, etc. How cool is that....okay don't be jealous. Now if only JP came with it. I think that will be my costume I will send a pic...or maybe not. Nobody can rock that look like JP!

A few years back, I saw a pic of one of the forum members dressed up for Halloween, I believe it was his avatar pic . . . . anyway, he was Jimmy in his stormtrooper outfit. So cool and his costume seems easy to recreate: dark pants or jeans tucked into black boots, a black short-sleeve tee shirt, suspenders, a long white scarf, aviator sunglasses, a military style hat, a black curly wig (if you don't have long curly black hair) and for the crowning touch . . . a bottle of Jack Daniels whiskey! It had to be one of the coolest Halloween costumes I'd ever seen.

A few years back, I saw a pic of one of the forum members dressed up for Halloween, I believe it was his avatar pic . . . . anyway, he was Jimmy in his stormtrooper outfit. So cool and his costume seems easy to recreate: dark pants or jeans tucked into black boots, a black short-sleeve tee shirt, suspenders, a long white scarf, aviator sunglasses, a military style hat, a black curly wig (if you don't have long curly black hair) and for the crowning touch . . . a bottle of Jack Daniels whiskey! It had to be one of the coolest Halloween costumes I'd ever seen.

Here it is bigstickbonzo :-)

http://forums.ledzeppelin.com/index.php?/topic/38-post-a-picture-of-yourself/page__st__5420

Edit: Wrong link before

Edited by Deborah J