New box sets including unreleased material

JTM

This is what my order says,why didnt they have them ready to deliver to me on the 3rd??

Pre-ordered

I think you need to have Amazon Prime to actually get them delivered on the 3rd.

I think you need to have Amazon Prime to actually get them delivered on the 3rd.

Ok,I was going to get that too as we bought a apple tv but amazon doesnt support it

If your HD download card is from a North American retailer, you might be blocked from downloading the content from another region.

Your only option may be to have somebody in North America download the content for you. The files could then be sent physically or digitally to you in any number of ways.

I understand, I assumed the risk.. Thanks! A user offered to help me out : )

SummerOfMySmiles,

I can download the files for you from the service provider, upload them to my Dropbox account, and then send you a link to download them if you want.

Thank you - that's very cool of you! I'll send you a direct message, Jonderdonk

Long time lurker first time post.

Well I have all three super deluxe, II was from a local record store and is fine. I and III from Amazon (super saver delivery UK) anyway, i'm gutted as the b side of my companion disk to three is scratched! Gallows pole clicks really bad and need to send it back. So annoyed after this big wait!

Just a word of caution to check the vinyls before using the download or autorip as you may have trouble refunding!

Out of interest I got in the 4000's for I and II but 28000 for III. I best get a numbered one as a replacement from Amazon otherwise there will be trouble!

Well I have all three super deluxe, II was from a local record store and is fine. I and III from Amazon (super saver delivery UK) anyway, i'm gutted as the b side of my companion disk to three is scratched! Gallows pole clicks really bad and need to send it back. So annoyed after this big wait!

Just a word of caution to check the vinyls before using the download or autorip as you may have trouble refunding!

Out of interest I got in the 4000's for I and II but 28000 for III. I best get a numbered one as a replacement from Amazon otherwise there will be trouble!

edited: Was it a noticable scratch that you could see looking at your vinyl? Examine it carefully and make sure there is no debris, I would not take back my numbered super deluxe box set without first dusting it and using a vinyl cleaning solution on it as well to make sure it's not debris that is causing the problem, That could be a hard decision for me to take a whole numbered box set back if that happened, so I would make sure and try to clean it as best as I can first using a good cleaning solution. Hope this helps. Good luck and welcome to the forum.

This is what my order says,why didnt they have them ready to deliver to me on the 3rd??

Pre-ordered

Track Package

I'm in Atlanta, Georgia, and my (non-Prime) deluxe CDs were dispatched by Amazon today and are estimated for delivery on the 4th.

cant get enough of the La la song could have been a huge hit I love it

lOh! I agree. It's a classic even if it is in that early stage of development . Rock and Roll the way it was done best and my children can appreciate it with the same awe! I'm hoping for a few more surprises.

I'm in Atlanta, Georgia, and my (non-Prime) deluxe CDs were dispatched by Amazon today and are estimated for delivery on the 4th.

Pre-ordered

same boat as i'm in, been there with amazon before, and i'd be SHOCKED if you don't have it by thursday the latest. I live in Chicago so this kind of stuff tends to get up here relatively quickly from amazon's distribution center which i believe is still in Kentucky. Regardless, amazon offers you the digital versions of the songs tomorrow anyways.

There is no need to worry. Amazon's policy is that they will send your replacement immediately, then you will have 30 days to return your damaged one, or pay for both. Just switch the numbered graphic if you don't get a numbered replacement. You'll be fine, and can cherry pick the best pieces for a perfect set.

same boat as i'm in, been there with amazon before, and i'd be SHOCKED if you don't have it by thursday the latest. I live in Chicago so this kind of stuff tends to get up here relatively quickly from amazon's distribution center which i believe is still in Kentucky. Regardless, amazon offers you the digital versions of the songs tomorrow anyways.

In about two hours actually. :stereo:

I just happened to be in the record store when they brought the boxes down to prepare them for going on sale tomorrow morning. Price for the Super Deluxe Boxes will be $129.99. As you can see from the label, it tells you whether you are getting a limited numbered edition or not. Can't wait for the morning...I'm like a child on Christmas Eve!

post-1470-0-59376100-1401764058_thumb.jp

post-1470-0-06073500-1401764093_thumb.jp

post-1470-0-71842700-1401764124_thumb.jp

I just happened to be in the record store when they brought the boxes down to prepare them for going on sale tomorrow morning. Price for the Super Deluxe Boxes will be $129.99. As you can see from the label, it tells you whether you are getting a limited numbered edition or not. Can't wait for the morning...I'm like a child on Christmas Eve!

attachicon.gifIMG_20140602_175006.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_20140602_174940.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_20140602_175627.jpg

That's great. Also good to know about the numbered editions. I am pretty excited, as I just got notice from Amazon that my delayed LZ II Super Deluxe, is no longer delayed, and is going to ship with my LZ II and LZ III Super Deluxes. Whew. Serenity now!!!

edited: Was it a noticable scratch that you could see looking at your vinyl? Examine it carefully and make sure there is no debris, I would not take back my numbered super deluxe box set without first dusting it and using a vinyl cleaning solution on it as well to make sure it's not debris that is causing the problem, That could be a hard decision for me to take a whole numbered box set back if that happened, so I would make sure and try to clean it as best as I can first using a good cleaning solution. Hope this helps. Good luck and welcome to the forum.

It's more of a gash than a scratch in afraid. There's no sorting this. I wonder how it happened? As earlier suggested I will try to wait for the replacement before I send back to get the best number :-)

Please check your vinyls first folks.

Super Deluxe Boxes will all arrive at my doorstep in the morning! and when they do, i'll be craving the next batch! when do we figure IV and HotH get announced? Middle of July sound about right for an October release?!?! :D

I hope not, my wallet needs a rest.....

I've never actually listened to all albums as albums. By the time I had been introduced to Zep, I bought LZ1 and 2, and the box set come out and that's what I got. I have long wanted to own PG - my favourite. I just can't wait to own them all. So freaking exciting. Must remember to tell missus I need a few night reserved for meditative listening uninterrupted. :stereo:

Listening to LZI mp3 now and Im hearing things in Bonzo's cymbals that I never noticed before, cant wait for the discs this afternoon. Amazon screwd up my autorips tho, II and III appeared in the cloud but LZI did not, I got them on the chat and they sorted it out immediately.

man, i cant wait to hear Levee and ALS, those drums will be sounding glorious! decided box set purchases are II IV, PG and Presence

i was thinking, the CD booklets would have been lovely with some notes from the band

man, i cant wait to hear Levee and ALS, those drums will be sounding glorious! decided box set purchases are II IV, PG and Presence

No question about it. I'm definitely adding super deluxe of fourth album, HOTH, PG and Presence to the first album that should arrive any moment. If funds and opportunity arise, I also hope to circle back for II and III and maybe the last two. We shall see. They are just too gorgeous to pass up.

No question about it. I'm definitely adding super deluxe of fourth album, HOTH, PG and Presence to the first album that should arrive any moment. If funds and opportunity arise, I also hope to circle back for II and III and maybe the last two. We shall see. They are just too gorgeous to pass up.

I didn't spend any time deliberating my purchases. Pre-ordered all three deluxe boxes the day they were announced and I'll do the same for the next six. Aside from the aural bliss, they will look so awesome lined up on a shelf. There is no way that I could mix and match between the various editions. Just bite the bullet and go for broke (almost literally).

My collection of Led Zeppelin, while essentially complete with official releases, has been something of a mish-mash over the years. I owned each album on cassette back in the 80's. I bought the original box sets to have everything on CD but skipped all other CD combinations of the original songs. I also bought used vinyl of varying quality for some of the albums. I love the idea of owning these boxes to simply have a complete collection of brand new CD's and LP's for each. The bonus material is a thick layer of icing on the cake.

I went to Best Buy today to see what they had. They had the deluxe CDs for I, II, & III. They were all cardboard containers.

BTY, the Deluxe I, II, & III CDs were the ONLY re-mastered product for this overall release in stock at Best Buy.

I remember the Pink Floyd immersion release day, and Best Buy had the LP sets, but, this is the "new" Best Buy, and their music Dept. gets smaller every time I visit. No LPs.

Fry's electronics had LPs today, but no LZ LPs.

Also, when I hot link from the LZ.com email about individual items from the set, it takes me to a landing page that only gives the Super Deluxe options. The individual items are there in the background, but they are shaded, and not available to click... (To see what I'm talking about, try reducing your image view to 50% or to 75%... then the shaded individual items appear, but cannot be linked to.)

http://www.ledzeppelin.com/buy/

Archived