New box sets including unreleased material

JTM

LZ Official just changed their cover photo to ZOSO....I think it's coming this fall !!!

(On Facebook, if you wondered).

Seems like a good sign. Surely seems to be the first rumblings of the next wave.

That was a few days ago, to coincide with the new products (shirts, mugs) in the JP.com store. ;)

True, but seems to me a good marketing ploy to get the new products out there before the remasters, because once the remasters are available the new products won't be so interesting (especially at those prices. With shipping those mugs become so expensive they should come with JP's spit on them at least).

True, but seems to me a good marketing ploy to get the new products out there before the remasters, because once the remasters are available the new products won't be so interesting (especially at those prices. With shipping those mugs become so expensive they should come with JP's spit on them at least).

Haha. The common theme of the Saturn sigil/"ZoSo" is suggestive, anyway. These are on the way -- I just wish we didn't have to wait! :P

Over at the Hoffman forums, tmtomh pointed out to me that the four symbols on the Facebook page seem to have the cover art for IV (perhaps the "companion," inverted/"negative" version) "behind" them, so-to-speak.

Over at the Hoffman forums, tmtomh pointed out to me that the four symbols on the Facebook page seem to have the cover art for IV (perhaps the "companion," inverted/"negative" version) "behind" them, so-to-speak.

Definitely something there. I just examined the cover (and rear) of the fourth album and couldn't determine a match...but that's hardly scientific.

Indeed. It could conceivably also be the "inverted" version of Houses of the Holy that will be used as part of that album's remaster, similar to the combined artwork that's been seen in promotion for Led Zeppelin-through-Led Zeppelin III.

Jimmy Page was furious when info on the first three remasters leaked on Amazon ahead of the official announcement. He's going to be really angry that this has happened a second time. What's meant to happen is that the listing go on the site, but in a hidden form, and they only become publicly viewable after the official reveal.

I plan on buying the Super Deluxe Sets locally this time. Better numbers and less potential b.s. to put up with than Amazon - plus maybe some free record store goodies to be added to my purchase, like others had!

:stereo:

Jimmy Page was furious when info on the first three remasters leaked on Amazon ahead of the official announcement. He's going to be really angry that this has happened a second time. What's meant to happen is that the listing go on the site, but in a hidden form, and they only become publicly viewable after the official reveal.

Ah poor Jimmy, Would imagine Atlantic supplied the info to Amazon. wtf does it matter anyway it's no big deal. Got to say though that super deluxe HOTH box looks nice.

Archived