New box sets including unreleased material

JTM

Just got my official Atlantic e-mail: lz.jpg

Me, too!! Order placed, this time two-day shipping. The wait after the release date is not fun. I'd rather buy locally for many reasons, but don't think we have record stores that will carry the SDBS. This sure was a bright spot to my day! :)

Work in progress... B)

Nice work on the slide over effect to switch between album covers. In addition to the obvious, you always have little touches that make this site an awesome experience for Zep fans. You continually make this one of the best band sites around. Thanks!

I hope Jimmy puts up some live stuff on either Physical Graffiti or Presence.....

I believe the official word is only the first album will have live.

Any guesses as to which two albums I'm spinning today, in celebration of the good news? (Anyone who says Thriller will be instantly struck down :buttsmack: ).

I believe the official word is only the first album will have live.

Any guesses as to which two albums I'm spinning today, in celebration of the good news? (Anyone who says Thriller will be instantly struck down :buttsmack: ).

I was pretty sure Jimmy said "visuals" would be included as well. What "visuals" are we gonna get if they are not live performances?

Jimmy Page was furious when info on the first three remasters leaked on Amazon ahead of the official announcement. He's going to be really angry that this has happened a second time. What's meant to happen is that the listing go on the site, but in a hidden form, and they only become publicly viewable after the official reveal.

I no longer care. The level of ambition regarding the content of this remaster series is just not there to merit any of my continued enthusiasm. For many this whole proposition has actually become nothing more than approx $125.00 x 9 = $1,125 for recordings many of us already own.

I just got the email too about these and I'm getting pumped for October!! I just noticed that the Led Zeppelin website and Amazon have two different pictures for the inside of the gatefold CD and vinyl of HOTH. The picture of Jimmy and Robert live look like two different photos. Most likely just a fluke but I thought I'd point it out!

post-27574-0-38777300-1406650266_thumb.j

The CD from Zepp's website ^^

post-27574-0-86027800-1406650307_thumb.j

The CD from Amazon^^

post-27574-0-07305600-1406650331_thumb.j

Vinyl form Zepp's website^^

post-27574-0-34461800-1406650352_thumb.j

Vinyl from Amazon ^^

Again, just thought I'd point it out but I can't wait for IV!! Let's hope the companion discs are something that we've all been waiting for... :smiley_pray:

I'm more excited for the remastered original albums than the companion discs. After hearing the first three remastered albums, I enjoyed the cleaner, remastered original tracks more than the endless alternate mixes. Hearing IV and HOTH with new clarity and depth will be a fantastic experience.

Hearing IV and HOTH with new clarity and depth will be a fantastic experience.

I couldn't agree with you more, that's what my main focus on these remasters are. Just everything about these remastered albums sound sonically 10 times better

I'm more excited for the remastered original albums than the companion discs. After hearing the first three remastered albums, I enjoyed the cleaner, remastered original tracks more than the endless alternate mixes. Hearing IV and HOTH with new clarity and depth will be a fantastic experience.

This, absolutely.

Shame it's going to be such a long wait for PG though - that's the one I was looking forward to most. I'd just sort of assumed all along that they were putting them out in batches of three.

Archived