New box sets including unreleased material

JTM

Because these final three surely appeal mainly to more rabid Zep fans, the probably anemic sales of same will surely be among the

cheapest of the series for those who are patient.

Or, will the deluxe and super-deluxe sets etc., simply be kept artificially high ???

post-46-0-47222700-1435598473_thumb.jpgpost-46-0-54253300-1435598396_thumb.jpgpost-46-0-32703200-1435598310_thumb.jpg

Numbered print box sets from I, III VI and HOTOH (pic has too much glare) still available yesterday (29/6/15), Was tempted to buy them but my turntable needs a repair (Linn Sondek LP 12) I passed.

ImportCDs is running a 10% off sale (I think via coupon code?) until June 30. I pre-ordered the final three sets for $285 out the door.

Thanks to my Amazon gift card....opportunities (it's honest work, so scam isn't proper), my out-of-pocket for last three will hopefully be around $120...but importCDs does have great prices.

ImportCDs is running a 10% off sale (I think via coupon code?) until June 30. I pre-ordered the final three sets for $285 out the door.

Thanks for this. I ordered all 3 with international shipping to Australia for just over $310, compared to Amazon's (current) $475. I don't think Amazon reduced their price by too much for the last one, maybe around 119 per set (ex delivery), which still worked out to be more. Haven't used ImportCDs before so hopefully things are nicely packaged and arrive safely

Thanks for this. I ordered all 3 with international shipping to Australia for just over $310, compared to Amazon's (current) $475. I don't think Amazon reduced their price by too much for the last one, maybe around 119 per set (ex delivery), which still worked out to be more. Haven't used ImportCDs before so hopefully things are nicely packaged and arrive safely

ImportCDs does a good job...but not especially speedy with the shipping (if you choose basic).

Last three super deluxe dropped 25% by the time they shipped, so we shall see.

A little tip for everyone...if you opt-in to Apple Music, you could listen to the last three remastered albums in their entirety (sans companion audio).

They've been available for purchase for more than a year, of course, but if you're like me and want the discs, this is a chance to hear the updated audio for free (during trial period).

Ironically, I'm not sure I will. In a strange way, I kinda like waiting for my shipment.

It came up to $455 AUD after currency conversion for me. I too, am ordering from Australia. These last three box-sets are insanely expensive, but I already own the other six... I feel obligated to complete the collection.

Did you actually pay $310 AUD or USD?

Are we due another sample track? We've had Sugar Mama, Hots on for Nowhere and In the Evening so probably not.

I wish they would hurry up and come out, I gave my old Zeppelin cds away in February and am missing Presence something rotten.

Are we due another sample track? We've had Sugar Mama, Hots on for Nowhere and In the Evening so probably not.

I wish they would hurry up and come out, I gave my old Zeppelin cds away in February and am missing Presence something rotten.

Did In the Evening count, wasn't it leaked by mistake?

Just saw this on ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ULTRA-RARE-Led-Zeppelin-200g-Classic-Records-Road-Case-STILL-SEALED-/161754994351?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item25a95956af#shpCntId

Has anyone ever seen one of these and is it worth it?? New to the forums. Just joined to see if I should add this to my collection.

Considering the price for all the new deluxe sets would bring you to a total of over a thousand dollars at face value I would say if you had the money then its worth it. The again I know nothing about the quality of Classic Records.com but if the quality is there then its worth it and I would love to have the money for it myself.

• Administrators

BESTSELLING VINYL ALBUMS IN THE UK (JAN-JUN 2015)

1. NOEL GALLAGHER'S HIGH FLYING BIRDS - CHASING YESTERDAY
2. LED ZEPPELIN - PHYSICAL GRAFFITI
3. THE STONE ROSES - THE STONE ROSES
4. BLUR - THE MAGIC WHIP
5. ROYAL BLOOD - ROYAL BLOOD
6. ARCTIC MONKEYS - AM
7. PINK FLOYD - DARK SIDE OF THE MOON
8. LED ZEPPELIN - FOUR SYMBOLS
9. SUFJAN STEVENS - CARRIE & LOWELL
10. PUBLIC SERVICE BROADCASTING - THE RACE FOR SPACE

http://www.xfm.co.uk/artists/noel-gallaghers-high-flying-birds/news/2015s-best-selling-vinyl-albums-singles-chart/

BESTSELLING VINYL ALBUMS IN THE UK (JAN-JUN 2015)

1. NOEL GALLAGHER'S HIGH FLYING BIRDS - CHASING YESTERDAY

2. LED ZEPPELIN - PHYSICAL GRAFFITI

3. THE STONE ROSES - THE STONE ROSES

4. BLUR - THE MAGIC WHIP

5. ROYAL BLOOD - ROYAL BLOOD

6. ARCTIC MONKEYS - AM

7. PINK FLOYD - DARK SIDE OF THE MOON

8. LED ZEPPELIN - FOUR SYMBOLS

9. SUFJAN STEVENS - CARRIE & LOWELL

10. PUBLIC SERVICE BROADCASTING - THE RACE FOR SPACE

http://www.xfm.co.uk/artists/noel-gallaghers-high-flying-birds/news/2015s-best-selling-vinyl-albums-singles-chart/

....and in the USA, love for Zep vinyl not as strong as UK.

1. Taylor Swift, 1989 (34,000)

2. Sufjan Stevens, Carrie & Lowell (32,000)

3. Arctic Monkeys, AM (27,000)

4. Alabama Shakes, Sound & Color (26,000)

5. Miles Davis, Kind of Blue (23,000)

6. Sam Smith, In the Lonely Hour (23,000)

7. Pink Floyd, Dark Side of the Moon (23,000)

8. Guardians of the Galaxy soundtrack (22,000)

9. Father John Misty, I Love You Honeybear (22,000)

10. Hozier, Hozier (21,000)

Great sales for Kind of Blue there, for a Jazz LP which was released nearly 56 years ago that is phenomenal.

And throroughly deserved.

True that, also other Miles albums I love 'A Tribute to Jack Johnson' 'In a Silent Way' 'Bitches Brew'........

Archived