New box sets including unreleased material

JTM

You have to do some searching -- can't speak for the individual releases, but the bundle (under The Complete Studio Collection, similar to the Spotify tracks) is definitely the same as the MfiT.

Comparison: On the MfiT "Bonzo's Montreux," we have a count-in -- the Qobuz likewise has it. The other specifics that I've tested (dropouts in "Stairway") also correspond directly to the MfiT.

These will tide me over until we get the full releases. :P

I am starting to feel like Stan Laurel when it comes to all this high tech whizzo stuff. :blush:

Don't know anything about Mfit or the specifics of. Just know, those are the most recent iTunes releases.

Someone fill me in on this!

I'm quite sure these will be those or close to the type of sound quality we get on the upcoming box set releases.

...So, apparently the new remasters (assuming, and it's very safe to do so, that they are the same as the MfiT tracks) are up on Qobuz.com -- and have been since November -- as 16/44 FLAC files.

:rolleyes: the above being the aforementioned " foreign language" I mentioned in my previous post and forgot to attach...

I really need to catch up.....says the girl who still buys vinyl...

Plainer (?): The remasters were released on iTunes in a lossy (mp3-like) format early last year; in November, a French site uploaded CD-quality versions of the remasters.

Thanks so much for the explanation....I know my guitars and music...but not so knowledgeable on the downloading world.

Much appreciated!

With 88 pages in this thread already dedication to the upcoming releases - I can imagine seeing the pages in the thread reach what? 200, 300 or 400+ once these releases finally come out. Like a lot of folks on the forum, I can't wait to start discussing the content in these releases.

Like SAJ has said, we need to prepare to have our socks blown off. Till then, I've already loosened the laces on my shoes. Have a great week everybody!

With 88 pages in this thread already dedication to the upcoming releases - I can imagine seeing the pages in the thread reach what? 200, 300 or 400+ once these releases finally come out. Like a lot of folks on the forum, I can't wait to start discussing the content in these releases.

Like SAJ has said, we need to prepare to have our socks blown off. Till then, I've already loosened the laces on my shoes. Have a great week everybody!

I agree, but I also have the feeling we will never be ready for what Jimmy will have instore for us. I know it will be that good. :)

I agree, but I also have the feeling we will never be ready for what Jimmy will have instore for us. I know it will be that good. :)

It may be that good according to SAJ! Just can't wait and our dreams regarding this I know will be answered quite soon! Jimmy has been low key about these, but it seems, what may be included is more than we ever wished for. Jimmy has only mentioned there being an accompanying disc along with all of these releases. Possibly live stuff? He mentioned live stuff, visual dynamics etc. in that Rolling Stone interview, just after the Celebration Day premieres and release. We'll see! Either way....I can't wait for these!

It may be that good according to SAJ! Just can't wait and our dreams regarding this I know will be answered quite soon! Jimmy has been low key about these, but it seems, what may be included is more than we ever wished for. Jimmy has only mentioned there being an accompanying disc along with all of these releases. Possibly live stuff? He mentioned live stuff, visual dynamics etc. in that Rolling Stone interview, just after the Celebration Day premieres and release. We'll see! Either way....I can't wait for these!

Yes. Jimmy has already stated there will be live tracks. I'm keeping my expectations low, as I've never seen a Deluxe Edition that blew my socks off as of yet. I have set my sights on a release equivalent to Coda, and if we get better than that, then that will be a pleasant surprise.

Yes. Jimmy has already stated there will be live tracks. I'm keeping my expectations low, as I've never seen a Deluxe Edition that blew my socks off as of yet. I have set my sights on a release equivalent to Coda, and if we get better than that, then that will be a pleasant surprise.

I agree with you DL.

RUMORED RELEASE

• There will be a Led Zepplin release for Record Store Day this year, I am just awaiting details on what it will be.

http://new-vinyl.blogspot.dk/

Well, I'm not taking this as guaranteed with the info coming from a blog site. At least them, announcing it. I think it will happen this year and the first half. Just don't know when. Can't wait to hear the specifics of, which should come from Jimmy himself. That's the way, I see it happening. So little info yet. Jimmy up to his old tricks again, with the element of surprise upon us!

Archived