New box sets including unreleased material

JTM

Wow - that is an excellent question! I sure hope they do mention the dates/locations.

The tracks that have been up on Soundcloud such as La La did mention the studio and recording date. La La at Olympic Studios on 14 April (edit), 1969.

The tracks that have been up on Soundcloud such as La La did mention the studio and recording date. La La at Olympic Studios on 14 January, 1969.

Impossible -- they were engaged on an American tour at the time. The date I've seen is April 14th, 1969.

So will I get the auto rips in two hours? CDs will be waiting for me at work, should I resist listening on the way to work?

All I can say is that tomorrow night at midnight I will be checking the cloud. Midnight listening party Im having for myself.

Don't be. Depending on where you live, Amazon can complete the shipping next day. I live in a Los Angeles suburb that doesn't get things sent out until literally the morning of delivery with no problems.

True, I live in New Jersey and even with normal shipping I get stuff in two days, I have prime for my II and III deluxe sets, but I ordered LZ I super deluxe back in March before I had prime.

It looks like part of the promotion for the remasters comes in the form of graffiti on the streets of London which has begun appearing over the weekend. At first I was skeptical, thinking it was a one-off, but these are all over the place. Old Street, Shoreditch, Portobello Road etc.

post-20091-0-41685500-1401673171_thumb.j

It looks like part of the promotion for the remasters comes in the form of graffiti on the streets of London which has begun appearing over the weekend. At first I was skeptical, thinking it was a one-off, but these are all over the place. Old Street, Shoreditch, Portobello Road etc.

That is awesome. Another reason why London is the coolest city in the world.

Amazon shipped my LZ3 deluxe set this afternoon. LZ1 and LZ2 are sitting at the status "Shipping Now". It makes me laugh that I've never noticed that shipping status before...probably because I've never refreshed an Amazon order summary page every hour before. :yes2: No reason that they shouldn't be here by Tuesday.

Love that! That is cool!

Archived