New box sets including unreleased material

JTM

Listening to HD puts everything into a different perspective, theres no going back, I'm amazed at the difference and I didnt think that was possible. To have the remaster is one thing but in HD it is an entirely different ball of wax. I'm going to have to order II and III from HD tracks as I only got super deluxe for LZI.

Seriously, I haven't handled vinyl in a while - these records seem much heavier than I remember, anybody else feel the same way?

Eventually I plan on getting the artwork print framed, for each album, also - but that's down the line.

Hi Walter, hope you, Mrs. W and Jr. W are all well.

After a long day of work and play, I only had a chance to open I, and listened to the CDs in the car and at the office today.

I'll be playing my records tonight. I just got my turntable and other components set up last weekend. I felt the same way when I handled my first vinyl in many years. My friend asked me if a record I was playing sounded good, I responded "it sounds great, and feels great in my hands too".

I like your idea about framing the artwork. I have some siblings that would love something like that as a gift.

Will be back later in the week for more updates. Such fun, love it.

I went to a different record store to pick up a second super deluxe box (LZIII) and they gave me a nice bag of LZ swag including tote bag, poster, small posters, coasters, large button, small buttons, stickers, bookmark, and turntable slip guard. I love it! The music is what's important but the freebies are fun!

post-27927-0-74235400-1401924664_thumb.j

I went to a different record store to pick up a second super deluxe box (LZIII) and they gave me a nice bag of LZ swag including tote bag, poster, small posters, coasters, large button, small buttons, stickers, bookmark, and turntable slip guard. I love it! The music is what's important but the freebies are fun!

Damn!

Where's this? Of course...Being semi-unemployed right now, I had to rely on my Amazon credit anyways.

Nice! I especially love the turntable slip guard.

^^Strider- I may have to follow your lead due to delivery date. I got an email this morning that the Super Deluxe I will be here by tomorrow, but II and III... it may be until June 16th and I ordered these all together the day we could order them. I know the wait will be worth it..and they better be numbered:-)

Sorry to hear about this Deborah! :tears: Of all Led Zeppelin fans for this to happen too...it shouldn't have been you as yours should have been the first ones delivered with low numbers on the boxes! :console: Did you order these from Amazon or another online retailer? Let's hope you get these much sooner than they say! :smiley_pray:

You did good! Nice job! All the more nicer with the freebies! Another reason not to do pre orders...I called my local record store today and asked them if they had any promo merchandise they were giving away, and they said they still had small posters and coasters, but financially for me the pre order worked out better, I saved $75. now I just hope my merchandise comes in good shape.

Sorry to hear about this Deborah! :tears: Of all Led Zeppelin fans for this to happen too...it shouldn't have been you as yours should have been the first ones delivered with low numbers on the boxes! :console: Did you order these from Amazon or another online retailer? Let's hope you get these much sooner than they say! :smiley_pray:

Hi again Dave!

I ordered from Amazon. Still waiting to blast the vinyl, then do it again with headphones:-) :peace:

I love this idea and imagine it brought a smile to your face to see it! :)

hell yeah it did, it was raining but that didnt stop me!

Amazon Autorip has now updated and i have III on the cloud, i still have a remastered III (album only) on the cloud too! better not charge me twice!

The HD download with the super deluxe is flac, I converted it to wav on my main system. Is there any benefit to leaving it as flac

There is really no difference between wav and flac except they both use different compression but the result is the same, a lossless file which sounds exactly alike. The flac file may be slightly smaller but they are the same. Trader's little helper can decode the flac files back into wav and visa versa. Its also easier to retain meta data with flac files.

There is really no difference between wav and flac except they both use different compression but the result is the same, a lossless file which sounds exactly alike. The flac file may be slightly smaller but they are the same. Trader's little helper can decode the flac files back into wav and visa versa. Its also easier to retain meta data with flac files.

The HD flac download didn't come with any tags so had to redo them all. Then I did the conversion and lost all the tags so had to do again.

My super deluxe box sets came in today. Simply stunning. Great quality all around, the book uses thick paper too. I'm definitely impressed with the packaging and the feel. The remasters themselves are incredible, its like I'm right there in the studio!

Can't wait for the others!

My super deluxe box sets came in today. Simply stunning. Great quality all around, the book uses thick paper too. I'm definitely impressed with the packaging and the feel. The remasters themselves are incredible, its like I'm right there in the studio!

Can't wait for the others!

Just wait till you hear the HD tracks.

Archived