New box sets including unreleased material

JTM

^^^^ you got my hopes so high you had new info/rumors when i saw you had a new post in this thread, hahaha

Sorry, don't want to disappoint anyone. As great as the first three sets are, I'm ready for the next batch...and I know I'm not alone in that sentiment. :)

Assuming the rumors are right and the release of the fourth album and HOTH will be in October, I think we'll hear the announcement in the next 10 days.

But if it's a less specific "fall" release it could be a little longer wait.

I imagine we'll hear about the next sets in August, assuming that the releases dates haven't been moved.

I imagine we'll hear about the next sets in August, assuming that the releases dates haven't been moved.

We were able to pre-order the first three sets three months before the release date. If that holds true for the second sets to be released (and there's no real reason to assume that), then August would imply a November release date. I've heard (for what that's worth) an October release date, so I was hoping for pre-release info any day now. I don't want to wait another month!

Its possible the pre order might not be three months before the release date on the next batch. I think they have a pretty good idea what demand will be like. Just sayin.

Yes, that could happen as well. I don't see Jimmy doing as much global marketing/build up as the first batch (has he been so visible in any other 3-month period before?) which might mean less lead time.

We were able to pre-order the first three sets three months before the release date. If that holds true for the second sets to be released (and there's no real reason to assume that), then August would imply a November release date. I've heard (for what that's worth) an October release date, so I was hoping for pre-release info any day now. I don't want to wait another month!

Wasn't thinking about all that...it depends on whether the vague "October" date is still fixed, or has been moved.

Man, that's a hard one...The Fourth Album or Houses...I don't want to have to make that choice! :P

My birthday is in November...I think with birthday and Christmas, my own "slush fund" and Amazon gift card schemes, I ought to be able to get super deluxe of II, III, fourth album, HOTH, and be in a position to secure PG and Presence when they are out. Fingers crossed. I just won't look at the total cost.

My birthday is in November...I think with birthday and Christmas, my own "slush fund" and Amazon gift card schemes, I ought to be able to get super deluxe of II, III, fourth album, HOTH, and be in a position to secure PG and Presence when they are out. Fingers crossed. I just won't look at the total cost.

Yikes. :P

Hi all

A chap call Armando Gallo who used to take photo's of all the big bands of the 70,s when they came to Italy has just posted on Farcebook a photo he says is in the Led Zeppelin 4 box set. Great photo as well. I have asked if he has any inside info on when it being released and will post if I get a reply.

Best wishes

John

I'm not sure if this has been posted elsewhere (I'm not sure my search skills on this site are all that good).

I follow Led Zeppelin News on twitter and in a June 22 post it stated that

"Robert Plant says there is “exciting” and “great” unreleased music to be released from Led Zeppelin’s Physical Graffiti sessions"

I am not sure where the quote came from but a few posts earlier it stated that Robert Plant was being interviewed on an Irish radio station. I don't know if the link still works but here it is

http://www.rte.ie/ra...=1:10293943:0::

Archived