New box sets including unreleased material

JTM

Are we certain that TSRTS is not part of this campaign?

It's not happening and no reason to do so as these reissues, just involve the studio ones. Like SW said TSRTS was remastered back in 2007, even if you're not pleased with some of the end results. You could always go back to your original if NQ bothers you or watch the film!

I'd love it if post these releases we had Earls and Knebeorth complete shows on dvd, blu Ray, cd and vinyl.

Any ideas when we might be noticed about the next round of releases? I'm hoping there's two and not just one (as has been rumoured)

February for Physical Graffiti, not sure if Presence will be released alongside it.

It's not happening and no reason to do so as these reissues, just involve the studio ones. Like SW said TSRTS was remastered back in 2007, even if you're not pleased with some of the end results. You could always go back to your original if NQ bothers you or watch the film!

What "bothers me" is the lack of better performances of NQ and DAC from those nights.

Although I like the alternate takes so far. I cannot deny that these reissues have mostly been, at least to me, a wasted opportunity. Considering the time span between official Zeppelin releases, I am not sure if tehere will be another chance to get the complete Japan 71, Southhampton 73, New York 73, Earls Court 75 and Knebworth 79 stuff released with Jimmy´s input.

February for Physical Graffiti, not sure if Presence will be released alongside it.

Sorry, iPhone typos. I was asking when we'd be notified of what's coming next. I think around 1 month after the first three we knew that HOTH and IV were next, and also what the tracks were.

Sorry, iPhone typos. I was asking when we'd be notified of what's coming next. I think around 1 month after the first three we knew that HOTH and IV were next, and also what the tracks were.

The pattern has been the announcement is three months before the release. March for the first three, which came in June, and then late July for fourth and HOTH...

If PG is indeed a February release, I'm expecting an announcement the week of Nov. 24...but I suppose it could come the first week of December, too.

The pattern has been the announcement is three months before the release. March for the first three, which came in June, and then late July for fourth and HOTH...

If PG is indeed a February release, I'm expecting an announcement the week of Nov. 24...but I suppose it could come the first week of December, too.

Page had apparently stated that PG would be coming in February to coincide with the original release (24th of February).

• 2 weeks later...

If PG is indeed a February release, I would expect to hear something in the next week or so....

+1 I'm figuring that it would probably be this weekend that we would get an announcement. That would follow the order of the other two sets of releases...

Past example dictates this series of events: Some vague info will leak from Rhino; Amazon will leak the listing early; then we'll get the official announcement, with videos/singles following thereafter.

You forgot to mention the sudden appearance of something new and strange on the LZ Facebook page. ;)

You forgot to mention the sudden appearance of something new and strange on the LZ Facebook page. ;)

Huh? There is no hint of anything to do with the next release on the Led Zeppelin Official facebook page that I can see. Do you have a link or are you just being a bit previous?....

Huh? There is no hint of anything to do with the next release on the Led Zeppelin Official facebook page that I can see. Do you have a link or are you just being a bit previous?....

No, I'm saying just before the announcement hits, the LZ Facebook page features something to do with the next release...something a little obscure.

Hasn't happened yet, but that's been part of the pattern so far.

No, I'm saying just before the announcement hits, the LZ Facebook page features something to do with the next release...something a little obscure.

Hasn't happened yet, but that's been part of the pattern so far.

That would make sense as that has been the pattern so far. Even so with Celebration Day a couple of years ago.

If PG is indeed a February release, I would expect to hear something in the next week or so....

Premature speculation? ;)

Maybe Jimmy is delaying the gratification. If February, I can't imagine it being announced after Christmas, but I guess stranger things have happened.

Archived