New box sets including unreleased material

JTM

You're not wrong Cookie I was looking at the listings as well but only got around to seeing LZ I and LZ III (with no image available)...just refreshed the page and nothing's there anymore.

Led Zeppelin III [VINYL] [Double LP] Led Zeppelin (Artist) | Format: Vinyl
Price: £41.99 & FREE Delivery. Details Pre-order Price Guarantee. Learn more.
This title will be released on June 2, 2014.

Pre-order now.

Dispatched from and sold by Amazon. Gift-wrap available.

Want to receive this the day it comes out?

Sign in to see if release-day delivery options are available to your address. Learn more

III (as well as the others I guess) is elligible for pre-order which I just did (without taking it to Checkout).

Maybe having it in my cart will get me updates. What does anyone think?

edit: I've had items in my Amazon and Discogs shopping carts a few times and I kept getting mail like "Hey, changes on an item in your shopping cart", that's what I mean.

Led Zeppelin III [VINYL] [Double LP] Led Zeppelin (Artist) | Format: Vinyl
Price: £41.99 & FREE Delivery. Details Pre-order Price Guarantee. Learn more.
This title will be released on June 2, 2014.

Pre-order now.

Dispatched from and sold by Amazon. Gift-wrap available.

Want to receive this the day it comes out?

Sign in to see if release-day delivery options are available to your address. Learn more

How does £42 for a double vinyl compare to other double LP releases in England? By raw exchange rate, that's $70....

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Led-Zeppelin-VINYL/dp/B00IXHBOF2/ref=pd_rhf_dp_p_t_2_DEZV

Product Description

Original remastered LP, plus 2 LPs of companion audio on 180 gram vinyl in a tri-fold sleeve. Featuring a previously unreleased October 1969 concert from Paris, France.
this comes up too

How does £42 for a double vinyl compare to other double LP releases in England? By raw exchange rate, that's $70....

Guess I can roughly answer my own question. Celebration Day vinyl on Amazon UK is £47, and on Amazon U.S., it's $48...

http://www.ledzeppelin.com/show/october-10-1969

info on the olympia show that's apparently part of the LZ 1 release. Wondering what tape source was used, if Jimmy somehow had a soundboard or if they worked off the radio broadcast. Curious also on if it's the complete show or just selected tracks. In any event, interesting the the first record gets live stuff, while II and III seem to be studio outtakes, but i suppose it's whatever jimmy had from corresponding eras that he thought was up to snuff. June 2 huh? Should be a nice way to be rolling into summer, suppose the promo machine starts up in a bit here given amazon already has their stuff discretely listed up...

Amazon.com had to cut a MAJOR deal w Jimmy and the record company in order to get product info out before any press release. Now all the artwork is off the Amazon pages. Just product info remains. Something doesn't seem right here...reminds me of the Wal- Mart exclusives that certain artists sign on to. Not at all what I expected for the first day of actual product info. Has to be a contracted deal by the forces involved. Blah!

Amazon.com had to cut a MAJOR deal w Jimmy and the record company in order to get product info out before any press release. Now all the artwork is off the Amazon pages. Just product info remains. Something doesn't seem right here...reminds me of the Wal- Mart exclusives that certain artists sign on to. Not at all what I expected for the first day of actual product info. Has to be a contracted deal by the forces involved. Blah!

Not sure of the accuracy of this post.

It's standard practice to post Amazon listings for albums before they release, but they're hidden from search results. As soon as the formal announcement is made, they're indexed and live on the site. Amazon messed up today and listed them in search results for a few hours, realised that people were visiting them, and removed them again. There's no major deal involved, Amazon doesn't need to get an exclusive on the info.

None of the artwork that was listed has been removed.

As seen in that latest pic of the vinyl, looks like one side will be unaltered artwork, one side a bit messed, the other assumedly the original reverse.

I am excite!

The product description for the Led Zeppelin II CD release refers to the "newly-created negative artwork"

As well as the original artwork. ;)

Hopefully the Olympia concert is complete...and/or there are studio outtakes for the debut.

EDIT: If that vinyl pic is to be believed, the Olympia concert is going to be cut up and mixed around.

Might just be a bootleg, there have apparently been a few vinyl issues recently.

Not sure of the accuracy of this post.

It's standard practice to post Amazon listings for albums before they release, but they're hidden from search results. As soon as the formal announcement is made, they're indexed and live on the site. Amazon messed up today and listed them in search results for a few hours, realised that people were visiting them, and removed them again. There's no major deal involved, Amazon doesn't need to get an exclusive on the info.

None of the artwork that was listed has been removed.

Like I said "something doesn't seem right here". Amazon had to screw up if you are correct Cookie. No way is all this info released without Jimmy's ok. And here in the US where I am I cannot view any artwork associated with the 3 products. Just my opinion and I'm not an insider but this whole thing seems "messy" to me. Expected more formalities than an Amazon release - mistake or not.

Like I said "something doesn't seem right here". Amazon had to screw up if you are correct Cookie. No way is all this info released without Jimmy's ok. And here in the US where I am I cannot view any artwork associated with the 3 products. Just my opinion and I'm not an insider but this whole thing seems "messy" to me. Expected more formalities than an Amazon release - mistake or not.

There's nothing cryptic going on here -- Amazon has a storied history of accidentally posting listings to products (music and videogames in particular) before their official announcement.

Let's just hope this speeds up the process a bit. ;)

I see links here to Amazon UK listings for LZ I and LZ III vinyl. Is that all anyone's found so far?

Cookie's pics include LZII. All three of the albums promised for release this year.

should we expect an official announcement pretty soon then? unless this IS the marketing? ive already posted the LZ1 pic on facebook, we're doing the legwork! ;)

Jimmy was probably doing the press for these a couple of days ago. If the June release date is correct, we'll be hearing about these very soon.

Cookie's pics include LZII. All three of the albums promised for release this year.

Yes, I saw that less than thrilling cover image. I was wondering if anyone had a link to LZII for preorder on the UK site.

Yes, I saw that less than thrilling cover image. I was wondering if anyone had a link to LZII for preorder on the UK site.

Cook didn't post it. If the LZ pics are anything to go by, the other two albums will feature the original artwork as well. Interesting that they went with the more recognizable orange cover as opposed to the turquoise with the debut.

Archived