New box sets including unreleased material

JTM

Next question for you data miners: How the heck did you come across the Amazon UK listings if Amazon search isn't showing them? And is someone here looking at Amazon US? If not, I'll do it today (can't tomorrow) but need to know how to find "hidden" listings!

Next question for you data miners: How the heck did you come across the Amazon UK listings if Amazon search isn't showing them? And is someone here looking at Amazon US? If not, I'll do it today (can't tomorrow) but need to know how to find "hidden" listings!

They weren't hidden at first.

I'm curious as well.

Forum member Andrzej was the first to discover the listings a couple of pages back. The listings weren't originally hidden, so I presume he stumbled across them while they were searchable on the site.

Forum member Andrzej was the first to discover the listings a couple of pages back. The listings weren't originally hidden, so I presume he stumbled across them while they were searchable on the site.

Yes, I have used search button on Amazon.co.uk.

Yes, I have used search button on Amazon.co.uk.

And thank you for posting that info! I'm checking Amazon US every so often right now. Don't know if there will be any results before an "official" announcement (and where would that appear first?) but I'll keep looking.

And thank you for posting that info! I'm checking Amazon US every so often right now. Don't know if there will be any results before an "official" announcement (and where would that appear first?) but I'll keep looking.

You can expect a thread on this forum, probably a refresh of the main site's format, and press releases/interviews with magazines and other music outlets.

You can expect a thread on this forum, probably a refresh of the main site's format, and press releases/interviews with magazines and other music outlets.

There is already a thread, This one.

There were already threads (and an entire sub-forum) discussing the O2 concert when Celebration Day was announced. ;)

Yeah, That created such a mess. Why not keep things all in one place. Here. But no doubt Sam will start a new sub forum.

Somewhere Jimmy Page is sipping an espresso and wondering where he fits in this world of instant info and world wide Web - ness where nothing is safe from prying eyes. The days of keeping product release low key until the right time are over. Thank you Amazon.UK for opening the oven before the turkey was fully cooked - In a manner of speaking of course.

Somewhere Jimmy Page is sipping an espresso and wondering where he fits in this world of instant info and world wide Web - ness where nothing is safe from prying eyes. The days of keeping product release low key until the right time are over. Thank you Amazon.UK for opening the oven before the turkey was fully cooked - In a manner of speaking of course.

The "right time" is when people are willing to buy your music. I've been willing for a very long time.

You're welcome.

Still no info on the re - issues I, II, or III on the US Amazon.com Web site. Or maybe Amazon.com. US has better security regarding our new treasures.

Execs at Amazon here are waiting patiently by the phones to get the go-ahead... ;-)

So if I understand correctly, no live tracks on the extra disc with LZII? As excited as I am to finally get some substantial info on the upcoming box sets, I can't help but feel a little disappointed too.

Btw, the Amazon.co.uk links still work here in The Netherlands.

This is just awesome news. Let's savor these moments folks, as this could well be the last big hoorah for Zeppelin. On A side note, my wallet is going to take a shit kicking. Let's see, one of ever format to enjoy, and one of every format to keep sealed. I might have to get a second job. Thanks to the info leakers who woke us up in Canada with a great little surprise. :)

Archived