New box sets including unreleased material

JTM

Hopefully more live tracks will come with discs like Presence, with the limited extra studio material?

Fingers crossed. I much prefer live to outtakes, although I have greatly enjoyed the Physical Graffiti outtakes. Maybe because the explorations were quite different from the final versions.

Hopefully more live tracks will come with discs like Presence, with the limited extra studio material?

If the Paris show isn't from a multi-track recording, it opens the door for SBDs of other tours, especially 1977. Otherwise...I'm sure Page can find some rough mixes from those sessions to sate us with.

was gunna say, Presence especially won't have much in terms of extra studio material, thinking it'll be a compilation of sorts of live stuff from 1977. We know that Presence is one where there wasn't much opportunity for studio outtakes as the record was done relatively quickly. Prolly one of the most likely spots to see more live stuff.

LZ I: Olympia, we shall see what/if anything is cut

LZ II: seems like studio takes

LZ III: studio outtakes, know there's likely an alt version of SIBLY that i know Pagey mentioned to rollingstone.

LZ IV: we know there's some studio work and different mixes out there, know he mentioned something about Levee, hoping for some live stuff from '71...

House of the Holy: alternative tempo versions of no quarter that have been out, hopefully some live stuff mixed in

PG: prolly a treasure trove of all sorts of stuff, expecting to see in the light and swan song as clean as possible, real Q is if it's TWO discs of additional material or just one

Presence: has to be live stuff?

ITTOD: should be plenty here, know there was a ton of material recorded, enough so that CODA got wearing and tearing and that kinda stuff. Would be interesting to see if any Knebworth tracks or anything from the '80 tour rears its head here.

Oh, I was hoping for at least a 7 LP set of studio stuff with a copy the Object and a 300 page booklet and maybe even a key chain.......

No prizes for guessing which is my favourite album. :yesnod:

LZ I: Olympia, we shall see what/if anything is cut

LZ II: seems like studio takes

LZ III: studio outtakes, know there's likely an alt version of SIBLY that i know Pagey mentioned to rollingstone.

LZ IV: we know there's some studio work and different mixes out there, know he mentioned something about Levee, hoping for some live stuff from '71...

House of the Holy: alternative tempo versions of no quarter that have been out, hopefully some live stuff mixed in

PG: prolly a treasure trove of all sorts of stuff, expecting to see in the light and swan song as clean as possible, real Q is if it's TWO discs of additional material or just one

Presence: has to be live stuff?

ITTOD: should be plenty here, know there was a ton of material recorded, enough so that CODA got wearing and tearing and that kinda stuff. Would be interesting to see if any Knebworth tracks or anything from the '80 tour rears its head here.

Seems like a logical breakdown. I'm wondering if tracks from Earl's Court '75 might finally appear "officially" with PG. And yes, I would not be surprised if PG has two bonus discs.

so i guess I,II,III are ready to hit the shelves? as the pics are coming at the same time, does that mean the albums will to?

Amazon still shows a June 2nd release date. Having final versions of the covers doesn't mean they're ready to go on sale.

Archived