New box sets including unreleased material

JTM

I am a die hard Zeppelin fan, so I will be getting the super deluxe edition boxsets. I want the vinyl's, because I will be buying a record player in the near future. I have the Celebration Day CD's and Bluray as well as the Vinyl (which was gifted to me). I also want those books. Dem shiny books are beautiful.

Like I said, I'll buy them one at a time every few weeks, or possibly every few months. The music is what's the most important thing about these releases, it's my inner die-hard Zeppelin heart that is obliging me to buy the super deluxe boxsets! I'm sure there are others that feel this way, and will probably do the same thing. :)

you're right!

only Zep stuff of value i own are 1st pressings of Albums..and a pic of Jimmy and me so i too will do me best to get the best (limited) versions

If you look carefully at a photo of booklet for Led Zeppelin II you will see that "La La" is the last song. Moreover you won't see "Bring It On Home".

Could very well be that the Amazon pictures are incorrect. I'll err on the side of caution and assume that Sam's release is more correct than other sites', at least for now.

The press release only gives the track names of what's on the companion discs, not what kind of recording each track is. Here's as much as I could find from the Amazon product images:

Led Zeppelin II

Whole Lotta Love (Rough mix with vocal)

What Is And What Should Never Be (Rough mix with vocal)

Thank You (Backing track)

Heartbreaker (Rough mix with vocal)

Living Loving Maid (She’s Just A Woman) (Backing track)

Ramble On (Rough mix with vocal)

Moby Dick (Backing track)

La La (Intro/outro rough mix)

Led Zeppelin III

The Immigrant Song (Alternate mix)

Friends (No vocal)

Celebration Day (Alternate mix)

Since I’ve Been Loving You (Rough mix of first recording)

Bathroom Sound (No vocal)

Gallows Pole (Rough mix)

That’s The Way (Rough mix with dulcimer & backwards echo)

Jennings Farm Blues (Rough mix of all guitar overdubs that day)

Keys To The Highway/Trouble In Mind

Could very well be that the Amazon pictures are incorrect. I'll err on the side of caution and assume that Sam's release is more correct than other sites', at least for now.

It seems that there's something wrong with them as the companion disc for Led Zeppelin II lists The Lemon Song.

Oh My Gawd, those Super Deluxe editions have gor me salivating, I'm unemployed but with a credit card ready to go, reckon' this time wife will throw me out, who cares if I'm on the streets, got my box sets to snuggle to and keep me warm…….LMAO!

Oh My Gawd, those Super Deluxe editions have gor me salivating, I'm unemployed but with a credit card ready to go, reckon' this time wife will throw me out, who cares if I'm on the streets, got my box sets to snuggle to and keep me warm…….LMAO!

You could also get the boxes that the Super Deluxes came in and make a shelter from them.

Finally! Excited to have the Paris show, though I'm disappointed at not having any additional or outtake trax for LZ1.

We know they exist and are important in the development of the repertoire.

Specifically, appearing on the CD- "Olympic Gold- In the Studio" are:

The alternative takes ( # 1 and #2) of Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You are very different and awesome from the take on LZ1.

An alternative take of You Shook Me.

also--Tribute to Bert Berns #1.

Archived