New box sets including unreleased material

JTM

Zep 1, Super deluxe in the bag, not to open but to mature, wife is buying the other two, all 3 deluxe cds for the aural joy, dropped in price too since last week, £19.99 to £12.99, box set still £91.99, what an odd number

How do I know if I've ordered a a numbered version of the box set? Does anyone reckon they'll be shrink wrapped? Pretty bloody tempting to check out all the goodies inside!!

For me it's $114 for each box set plus tax as a guarantee. They're up to $127 each earlier today. We'll see if they go any lower. At least ordering the first day, I'll get that lowest price so far. Then add in the 6.35% tax on top and probably $12+ shipping for all three boxes.

For me it's $114 for each box set plus tax as a guarantee. They're up to $127 each earlier today. We'll see if they go any lower. At least ordering the first day, I'll get that lowest price so far. Then add in the 6.35% tax on top and probably $12+ shipping for all three boxes.

I'd be very shocked if they don't drop again. I could see them being around $100 when they actually ship.

And tax? My condolences!

I'd be very shocked if they don't drop again. I could see them being around $100 when they actually ship.

And tax? My condolences!

Yup. I would expect these to settle in around $99 eventually. I could see them going lower than that on amazon, on occasion. But seeing that they are new and desirable, we've gotta pay to play.

And tax? My condolences!

Won't you be paying tax on this? In the USA we do.

Where are you from Pujols05? I would think you're from the US as well with that name! I guess you're a Cardinals fan. Bad move leaving the Cards on his part. It's always about the money, even when, it's not about the money!

Won't you be paying tax on this? In the USA we do.

Where are you from Pujols05? I would think you're from the US as well with that name! I guess you're a Cardinals fan. Bad move leaving the Cards on his part. It's always about the money, even when, it's not about the money!

I don't pay sales tax on Amazon orders.

Yes, a Cardinals fan. Still a Cardinals fan. Still love Albert, but....hard to see him back on that level again.

Edit: I'm in Utah.

I don't pay sales tax on Amazon orders.

Yes, a Cardinals fan. Still a Cardinals fan. Still love Albert, but....hard to see him back on that level again.

Edit: I'm in Utah.

Strange why certain states pay tax on Amazon and others don't? I think, it only may be recent in my state, being CT. I don't remember paying it in the past. Bastards!

Strange why certain states pay tax on Amazon and others don't? I think, it only may be recent in my state, being CT. I don't remember paying it in the past. Bastards!

I'm in NJ, and the state cut a deal with Amazon on warehouses and to reciprocate Amazon charges sales tax, so they created 100 jobs and got to charge a state of ten million sales tax. Great for us taxpayers that already pay the highest taxes in the US.

This is so great. Probably will only shell out for a couple deluxe box sets, mainly Physical Graffiti. Can't wait to see what gems are on that thing.

I really also hope there's some new footage in the mix somehow. Most likely not, but would love it though.

Been a Zep fan since mid 70s when I was about 14.Collected just about anything i could over the years,most of it gone.l and ll have been missing from cd collection for a while and i have been hanging out for these sets forages to fill the gaps.Unfortunately extreme poverty prevents purchase of the super deluxe sets but I will be happy with the 2cd sets.I havn't heard the Paris show and i hope the alternate takes hold some interest.Most fun of all I will be able to play with the little wheel on Zep lll since my lp one is worn out from too much use and abuse.

States have been pushing for legislation (edit: adjustments to their own tax laws) that allows them to collect sales taxes for on-line transactions. I believe the criteria is if the retailer has a traditional store in the state, taxes must be collected for on-line transactions. California (I think it was CA) wants to collect sales taxes for Amazon transactions, but of course Amazon doesn't have traditional stores. But, CA is saying the distribution centers count. Amazon, knowing the advantage in the shopper's mind, is trying to maneuver around that. At least, that's what I recall. Edit: Not sure what happened in CT.

Enough off-topic discussion.

I'm in NJ, and the state cut a deal with Amazon on warehouses and to reciprocate Amazon charges sales tax, so they created 100 jobs and got to charge a state of ten million sales tax. Great for us taxpayers that already pay the highest taxes in the US.

Same thing in MAI.I'll ever use Amazon again.

Also, isn't Jimmy the mastering engineer?

Considering how many very loud gigs he's played and been to without hearing protection, and the fact that's he's over 70 now, I very much doubt that Jimmy's hearing is up to being a mastering engineer any more! He supervises the mastering, and signs off on it I should think, same as he did with the Marino masters in the 90's.

Considering how many very loud gigs he's played and been to without hearing protection, and the fact that's he's over 70 now, I very much doubt that Jimmy's hearing is up to being a mastering engineer any more! He supervises the mastering, and signs off on it I should think, same as he did with the Marino masters in the 90's.

That makes sense. Always makes me sad when these guys lose their hearing

This is so great. Probably will only shell out for a couple deluxe box sets, mainly Physical Graffiti. Can't wait to see what gems are on that thing.

I really also hope there's some new footage in the mix somehow. Most likely not, but would love it though.

If the first three albums are any indication, I have a feeling any and all "unreleased" songs will be on the Coda bonus disc.

I remember reading there was a track called 'Slush'from the Houses sessions.True?Sorry if this has been mentioned elsewhere.

Yes that's a track name I remember. I seem to think it was an early version of "Rain Song"...? Maybe.

Archived