UFO? (Not The Rock Band)

Charles J. White

I think it's logical that there would be life on other planets. Earth can't be the only life sustaining planet out of the billions and billions that are in the universe. Does that mean there are aliens that want to come here and destroy/spy on us? Probably not, but maybe.

The scary thing would be if there weren't life elsewhere,and earth was the only planet that had life. THAT would be very strange.

agreed!

i definetely believe there is life out there, and i mean intelligent life as well as microbes.

and i believe they have visited us in the past, and could still be visiting now, and i hope they will return soon.

we need their help again.

Life on other planets is not a far fetched concept. Do they look like little grey aliens from your average Hollywood movie, I don't think so. But I like to think that we are not alone.

alien198.jpg

There has to be life out there somewhere but too far away to contact. I studied Astronomy and did quite well. You learn just how far things really are. If you could travel at half the speed of light it would take approx 40 years to reach the nearest star to our sun. That tells you just how much of a challenge it would be to reach another planet that could sustain life. They just found another planet. On the news the other day. Finding just life may be easier if you had a robot reach a distant planet than finding intelligent life. They have to defeat the same laws of physics we would. Great distance and time. If they had life spans far longer than ours, it may be more concievable they could reach us first. The fact that it has not happened yet tells us for one thing, there is no advanced life near us. Random genetic selection would come into play on a life sustaining planet just like ours. So many factors, how old is the planet? How advanced are the life forms? Will we ever find out? The beief in a supreme being to me does not mean that both cannot have happened. If you do not believe God exists then you would have to believe that random selection as occured somewhere far away. If you do believe, it still can be that way. I myself do not believe for sure that they have visited us. I do believe there is something out there, but just too far away for us to communicate.

There has to be life out there somewhere but too far away to contact. I studied Astronomy and did quite well. You learn just how far things really are. If you could travel at half the speed of light it would take approx 40 years to reach the nearest star to our sun. That tells you just how much of a challenge it would be to reach another planet that could sustain life. They just found another planet. On the news the other day. Finding just life may be easier if you had a robot reach a distant planet than finding intelligent life. They have to defeat the same laws of physics we would. Great distance and time. If they had life spans far longer than ours, it may be more concievable they could reach us first. The fact that it has not happened yet tells us for one thing, there is no advanced life near us. Random genetic selection would come into play on a life sustaining planet just like ours. So many factors, how old is the planet? How advanced are the life forms? Will we ever find out? The beief in a supreme being to me does not mean that both cannot have happened. If you do not believe God exists then you would have to believe that random selection as occured somewhere far away. If you do believe, it still can be that way. I myself do not believe for sure that they have visited us. I do believe there is something out there, but just too far away for us to communicate.

we can't say if we are too far away from anyone else, because we don't know what technology they might have, and how far advanced they are. they may be thousands or even millions of years ahead of us in their evolution.

i think they have been here before, and i so hope they return in my lifetime.

we can't say if we are too far away from anyone else, because we don't know what technology they might have, and how far advanced they are. they may be thousands or even millions of years ahead of us in their evolution.

i think they have been here before, and i so hope they return in my lifetime.

We know for a fact we are very far from any planets that could sustain life in any form we are aware of. I do not know what evidence you have that they have been here? Unless you believe in Chariots of the Gods or that the pyramids or Stonehenge and such were made by aliens? What I know of time and space and the math involved makes it very unlikely they could get here, unless they have very long life spans or reproduced on the ship. Something we have pondered. But I think we would like to make it to Mars perhaps before we send someone on a no retrun journey with plants and animals on the ship, making it possible for them to reproduce on the ship.

We know for a fact we are very far from any planets that could sustain life in any form we are aware of. I do not know what evidence you have that they have been here? Unless you believe in Chariots of the Gods or that the pyramids or Stonehenge and such were made by aliens? What I know of time and space and the math involved makes it very unlikely they could get here, unless they have very long life spans or reproduced on the ship. Something we have pondered. But I think we would like to make it to Mars perhaps before we send someone on a no retrun journey with plants and animals on the ship, making it possible for them to reproduce on the ship.

it doesn't seem that there is life on other planets in our solar system, intelligent life, i mean. but who knows what or who is out there in one of the billions of other systems?

you have to open your mind and realize that the distance thing may only matter to us, because we have not eeolved enough yet. another form of life may be millions of years ahead of us , and their technology may allow them to travel these distances easily.

i believe in the ancient alien theory.

White cigar UFO reported hovering near University of Buffalo

http://www.examiner.com/article/white-cigar-ufo-reported-hovering-near-university-of-buffalo

And in an unrelated story, but close by:

Paul Kurtz, UFO Debunker, Skeptic And Secular Humanist, Dies At 86

http://www.ibtimes.com/paul-kurtz-ufo-debunker-skeptic-secular-humanist-dies-86-851525

Archived