Hey Everyone. Finally!

JGaul

Hey Guys!

I have been a HARDCORE Zep worshipper for most of my life. I can't believe I am only just now joining this forum (too busy playing guitar, I guess ;).)

Anyways, I look forward to being an active member of this amazing community.

Nice to meet you all!

I'm glad to be here!

Welcome JGaul! There really are some great people here and each contribute in their own way. What I love is that between us all if we can find anything related to Led Zeppelin..I am always amazed at some of the finds and what people share since we all have a passion for this music. :peace::welcome2:

Welcome!

Playing guitar eh? Better let us in on your gear! We all love pictures. There is a section here just for that.

Fave Zep song to play?

Tough to say... I'd probably have to mix it between 'The Song Remains the Same,' 'White Summer,' and jamming with the 73' Madison Square Garden performance of 'Whole Lotta Love.' (TSRTS)

Oh! and 'Since I've Been Loving You' & 'Tea for One'!

And I'll definitely have to post my gear photos (in the appropriate section of course).

Tough to say... I'd probably have to mix it between 'The Song Remains the Same,' 'White Summer,' and jamming with the 73' Madison Square Garden performance of 'Whole Lotta Love.' (TSRTS)

Oh! and 'Since I've Been Loving You' & 'Tea for One'!

And I'll definitely have to post my gear photos (in the appropriate section of course).

Loaded question wasn't it? That was as easy to answer as...what's your fave Zep song? There is just no short answer for that!

Hey Guys!

I have been a HARDCORE Zep worshipper for most of my life. I can't believe I am only just now joining this forum (too busy playing guitar, I guess ;).)

Anyways, I look forward to being an active member of this amazing community.

Welcome. You will have to meet one of our most esteemed and loyal members, Ally. He is in Vancouver. Your neck of the woods and a good friend of mine.

Thanks again everyone!

And I'm interested in meeting this 'Ally.'

Tragically, where I live, true Zeppelin fans are a rare breed (atleast in my experience, but I guess thats what this site is for!).

And yes, I think we can all agree that ANY & EVERY time is a great time to be a Zep fan ;)

Archived