New member from Canada

Patrizia

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I'm Patrizia from Canada (Ottawa, Ontario) and a long time Zeppelin fan since the age of 14! I recently saw Celebration Day in the theatre and was so exicted! Like a kid in a candy store. Could not stop moving in my seat. So many emotions and memories of my teens came flooding back! Great concert, great song, awesome chemistry between the boys on stage. I never did get to see Zeppelin live so this was in my face for 2 hrs and felt like I was right there. They were planning a Canadian tour (or at least rumors of one) when John Bonham passed away so my chances of ever seeing them live have grown dim. Maybe one day, who knows. Nice to meet you all. Let's get the Led out!

Patrizia

Hey! gotta say an extra special hello to a fellow Canadian. I've been here for just over a year and love roaming around and checking out past stories and pictures of the band from time to time. You'll love this place. Enjoy and welcome!...Rich

Thanks for the welcome guys and gals. Looking forward to spending more time around here.

@ZepHead, is that an autographed pic of Plant? Did you meet him?

I think you meant FishHead? and yes that is an autographed photo and yes I did meet him backstage at the Molson Amphathatre in Toronto. If you search on the site "Rich the new guy with his one of a kind photo you can read my story. Too long to type again Patrizia. I will see if I can send it to you too....ciao Rich aka Fishhead....see ya later

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I'm Patrizia from Canada (Ottawa, Ontario) and a long time Zeppelin fan since the age of 14! I recently saw Celebration Day in the theatre and was so exicted! Like a kid in a candy store. Could not stop moving in my seat. So many emotions and memories of my teens came flooding back! Great concert, great song, awesome chemistry between the boys on stage. I never did get to see Zeppelin live so this was in my face for 2 hrs and felt like I was right there. They were planning a Canadian tour (or at least rumors of one) when John Bonham passed away so my chances of ever seeing them live have grown dim. Maybe one day, who knows. Nice to meet you all. Let's get the Led out!

Patrizia

Hello everyone,

Patrizia

Hello fellow Canadians and all been a fan since the time Presence was released.

Welcome to the board. Ottawa is a GREAT city. Next time I'm there we can have some Thai food at the Green Papaya on Queen!

Sounds good! They have one on Preston St now. Hit me up whenever you visit again. Cheers.

Wow so many friendly people in this place. Good to meet you all as well. :)

@CharlesJWhite - yes, that's correct. It's right at the corner of Preston and Somerset. Great spot and food! What brought you to Ottawa in the past?

Archived