What are your top 5 favourite cars?

Charles J. White

Is that the infamous LS6 1970 Chevelle SS? I never understood why Chevrolet didn't include the LS6 engine option in the 1970 Corvette. That engine in the Corvette would have been amazing

I can't believe Toyotas used to look like that (Charles' post). What happened?!

My dream car - and I'm not as specific as ya'll b/c I have lowered expectations at this stage of life and would just be grateful to get something in the general ballpark of what I want - is any classic Ford Mustang say 1965-67.

Totally unrealistic and would put me in the poorhouse but they are so beautiful: Bentley and Maserati

More realistic: I quite like those Mini-Coopers, all of 'em

This is my type of subject! I love cars!

post-14213-0-27697600-1351715640_thumb.j

1. I know you said cars but, I have to put my dad's truck in there some where. '66 Chevy C-10 Pickup.

2. My 'project car'. '63 Chevy II Nova. I have always loved Nova's & I still can't believe I own one.

3. '41 Willy's Coupe.

4. '55 Chevy 'shoebox' Bel-Air. Awesome car & makes an even better drag car.

5. Buick Grand National. Don't know why but, I've always had a soft spot for those cars.

Cars you say? Well...

1. Bugatti Veyron

2. Aston Martin (all)

3. Jag E Type

4. Ferrari 458 Italia

5. My MINI!!!!!!

and there are many more that would love to list.

Oh, gotta add my '68 Barracuda coupe that used to own and my buddy's '70 GTO Judge that he has owned since 1982.

1960 El Camino

1957 Chevy

1966 442 Olds

Not sure of the year but I always liked those old glass top Fords

Henry J

:^)

I was going to put down Henry J as well. Maybe if there's a 'Top 10' list.

And I think in '53, they made those half glass top Ford's. That's my dad's guess.

Is that the infamous LS6 1970 Chevelle SS? I never understood why Chevrolet didn't include the LS6 engine option in the 1970 Corvette. That engine in the Corvette would have been amazing

1970 Chevelle SS 454 LS5

I like your taste except for that Mopar...

I'm just kidding. That's a great list! ;)

Couldn't find a good picture of any Mopar that I liked...

1965 Ford Mustang GT Fastback with a 289, 4 speed

1967 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500

1969 Chevy Camaro,(ragtop)

1967 Chevy Corvette (ragtop)

2004 BMW Z4 (ragtop)- That's what I drive. Bought it off the showroom floor, it survived Katrina, so we are meant to be together:-)

Those are my favorite and in that order. I learned how to drive on a 65 Mustang. Could kick myself for selling it.

:rollin:

I'm a Chevy girl.. ;)

I knew we had something in common. I am a Chevy guy. But my first car in early 70's was a '66 Mustang. Fastback with the vents, like a Shelby. I have been through a bunch and I trust Chevy more than any company. I recently had a Lumina car. V6

I knew we had something in common. I am a Chevy guy. But my first car in early 70's was a '66 Mustang. Fastback with the vents, like a Shelby. I have been through a bunch and I trust Chevy more than any company. I recently had a Lumina car. V6

I have a 2000 Monte Carlo V6 - just now turned over 74,000 miles. Great car.

I can't believe Toyotas used to look like that (Charles' post). What happened?!

The 1967 to 1970 Toyota 2000GT are one of the most sought after cars of any car. They have a huge following. The only American cars I could put on my list would be the AC 427 Shelby Cobra, Ford GT40, Dodge Viper, and Corvette. Everything else had horrible brakes, very poor in the turns and corners, and much to much body lean. I'm not really a fan of big heavy cars.

Archived