First Look Inside Celebration Day CD Package

Dandu

Interesting looks like disc one is good times bad times-since I've been loving you and then disc two is dazed and confused through the conclusion with rock and roll for the CDs........

Even with zoom the actual disc of the bonus disc doesn't reveal anything about content so I guess well just have to wait and see if amazons ads saying that the bonus is the full rehearsal are true.

Just found this info from Amazon about part of the bonus features:

A bonus DVD in the deluxe versions features the dress rehearsal at Shepperton Studios, filmed a few days before the O2 concert. The band play the entire set that was performed at the O2, and the DVD provides a unique insight into the concert buildup. The rehearsal is filmed by a single camera in SD and recorded in stereo.

Just found this info from Amazon about part of the bonus features:

That's just about what Carruthers said when interviewed about it, could provide a very, very interesting perspective especially if it's just one stationary camera, that'd be nuts to watch. Although, my guess is that it was Carruthers himself walking around with the camera and manually recording it which given his access to the band could provide for some very cool shots. Very excited for this whole package, for what they're selling it for its an absolute steal and a tribute to how much they care about the fans. I mean a HD concert + two audio CDs of that same concert+a bonus disc that is at least going for feature some of the rehearsals also professionally mixed all for less than $30? Nuts.

Archived