Led Zeppelin Consider New Drummer for Future Tours

That wasn't funny. Before the music started I thought for a life-flashing-before-my-eyes moment that I was about to be subjected to a P**l Col*ins song and in my panic killed three of my children just to be on the safe side.

And how many children do you have left now? :hysterical:

It's not funny. My wife will give me hell over this needless slaughter when she gets home from Bingo. We've got some kids left (I think) but I don't think this will be much consolation. She was quite keen on them.

But actually now I'm starting to see the funny side of that video. You really had me going for a while there

lol

And how many children do you have left now? :hysterical:

OMG. I actually SAW this kid in the Sound Control basement in London's Oxford St during the summer! He was playing an electronic kit with his proud parents standing over him and even though I couldn't hear the sounds, it was obvious he was a little rocka.

This certainly looks like the same kid.

Amazing. I'd have him in a band for sure.

OMG. I actually SAW this kid in the Sound Control basement in London's Oxford St during the summer! He was playing an electronic kit with his proud parents standing over him and even though I couldn't hear the sounds, it was obvious he was a little rocka.

This certainly looks like the same kid.

Amazing. I'd have him in a band for sure.

That clip was from around '88, that would make him 26 now.....

http://www.jacobarmen.com/

make sure your volume is on.

I thoguth you were serious. I had a list in my head that I didn't want it to be. My first thoughts were "David Grohl? Phil Collins?" Jason is best. But anyone but Phil. He can be a little cocky and I think "replacing" Bonzo would put him on a soapbox.

Archived