What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

A good laugh is always a great start to my day! and a good way to seduct women!!! hahaha

This morning (like almost any morning) at work I usually call this customer of ours for work issues and he just always makes me laugh and smile, a lot. Really a lot. He just makes my day leaving me an euforic feeling. But no love relationship or whatsover involved. It just feels good to start a day like this, what can I say... :lol::lol::lol:

Men, here's a tip for you: make us laugh and smile and you will win our heart. ;)

I woke up with my arms attached to my shoulders, this made me unbelievably happy.

:hysterical: :hysterical:

I woke up to find that some goof thinks a sexy blonde with a gorgeous child is a guy. I think he has some type of issue I really don't wanna get into...

:hysterical: :hysterical:

I woke up to find this in my In Box and it's quite funny.

Enjoy!

I'm The Man

Pay attention a man is a male and a woman is a female son. God I am laughing so hard I have tears in my joe...

Before I go, here's to you love, no worries...good thing someone knows the "birds and bees."