What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

The Superbowl is coming home to the Superdome! 2013

and it will be right in the middle of Mardi-Gras!

Make your plans now! This town will be Rockin'! B)

That sounds too crazy : If i lived in New Orleans i think i would take off for a vacation that week! If i do decide to go that year, i will be renting a room from you Dzldoc!

General Certificate of Secondary Education. They're compulsory exams that we must do when we're between 15-16 years old and in our final year of secondary school (or high school) . We do an exam (sometimes more than one) per subject - roughly around 11/12. We usually start learning for them when we're 14-15.

I'm happy because I finally handed in my last assignment for the term. Yay me!

:D

I see. Yay you!!!

:cheer:

NO MORE ICT!!!!!! I just finished my GCSE exam :yay::yay:

Also I don't have any more exams until Monday :yay::yay:

Yay you too!!!!

:cheer:

Well I have two things.

As of this morning I have lost 31 pounds. I don't know how many kilograms that is but I believe it's just over 2 stone.

My second thing is a longer story.

There is a kid in my class, named Bruce, who is gay. This year he finally came out and told people. (We all knew it, he just didn't actually say it) He has been so much happier since he has told people. There is a girl in the class ahead of me named Rosemary. She is in my French 2 class, which is where this whole thing goes down. She is a bitch, always has been, always will be. Instead of typing in paragrah I will give a dialogue.

R: Bruce is happier this year because he smokes pot.

Me: Bruce doens't smoke pot, he is aon the cheer squad and has too much going for him plus he is against it.

R: You may be surprised what people do that you don't know.

At this point in time I was pissed off. Bruce is a nice guy, I don't care for him as he is immature but he is super nice and wouldn't ever touch pot let alone smoke it.

Me: No, I wouldn't be surprised and it is completely wrong and bitchy of you to make a claim like that. you don't know Bruce and you can't assciate him with that because you saw him talking to someone who you think does. I know exactly what it is like to have people say you do drugs when you don't and it isn't fun. You shouldn't talk about people like that becaues you don't know if it's true and that's wrong. It isn't your place to make that claim and I better not hear you make it again.

R: You are a bitch.

Now, sorry if you thought that was a lot of foul language. It just makes me so mad because I know what that feels like. I'm still dealing with things that happened over a year ago because of people doing that to me. I will NOT sit idle while someone is doing it to another person.

That made me happy because it was something I needed to do. I felt good about myself because I may have put a stop to her saying that about someone.

Strong Dark Italian French Pressed and my new antiques.

:coffee:

Mmmmm, you can almost smell it huh?

Sun is rising over the lop lollies peeking into some of the houses. There's a mild dew on the grass and it's quiet as a fricking mouse here. This community is very quiet and set on the side of the tallest mountain this side of town. Almost at the peak. A five minute walk will take you there/

I also have a good view of the clubhouse which I can be in in two minutes for billiards, ping pong, a computer lab, a coffee bar, large screen televisions, a weight room with tele and 7 teles scattered around. Most large screen. It's true there's a party room hidden in it too and a place which is called The G-Spot.

That we will leave to the imagination. The name was kinda too risky for some of the conservative people (It had a G-Spot sign and the sign was taken down)

Edited by Mary Hartman

My son receiving several academic awards at school :cheer:

(and a mocha light frappucino...)

Wow! Nothing like the feeling of a proud mom! :cheer:

I second that emotion re: the frap! I love the little Starbucks can of Doubleshot espresso. ;)

Got up this morning and for once it is not raining, and there are no puddles

on the pavement, in the city streets, so the walk to work will not be avoiding

them, and my high heels will not get spoilt.

Off to Starbucks to meet the girls from the store before another day starts

in the store, but the nice thing closer to the weekend. Got a date tonight so

that will be fun.

:hysterical:

...let me guess...jimmy hoffa?

I cannot say. I get sooooo tickled every time I look at it. I'm afraid everyone will spew coffee at their PC's

Today is very sunny and the coffee is good. So no complaints. I have a job to go do sooooooo off I go for a few.

Edited by Mary Hartman