What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

I got really upset this morning, due to family stuff and my sister was there for me, she was there to calm me down and talk. she had said that I had always been there for her and if I saw her like this I won't stand back so niether would she.

Secondly of all, my sister came round to vist me and dad (again due to family issues they don't get on well) so all of us, including Nero (my dog) had lunch outside becuase it was a gorgeous sunny hot day, I cant remember the last time we did that.

Sounds lovely.

I got to use my parents car to drive to work today while mine got fixed and I got to hear one of my tapes as thiers has a tape deck and mine doesn't.

Edited by aen27

An all girls day out! Spent the day with my sister, daughter and nieces at the lake. We all went into the water (up to our knees) had a picnic and did some hiking. Then we had dinner out together and went to the mall. First day off i didn't spend at the swim club, but tomorrows another day :)

I've had a good day today. It's fall-like weather here, though tomorrow's supposed to be back up to par. I've enjoyed it.

Last night, we had dinner at a deli--turkey sandwiches saw the HP movie. I was happy about that.

My boyfriend also replaced my ruined bra becuase he knew I was so upset about it.

While at the movie theater, I ran into some kids I've worked with at school. I was very happy to see them, too! (As they were to see me, they ran up to me, not the other way around... LOL)

It's NASCAR at Watkins Glen! That's right bitches, they go left AND right at this one! My favorite race of the series! Got my beers and some jalapeno cheddar dogs to grub on. Hope the rain stays off. :beer:

How's it going "Evster" my buddy? I sure wish that I was up in Vegas right now, I'd be having the time of my life! I also love watching NASCAR! ROCK ON my friend!

Made me a little happy today just to get out, I wanted to get on the Disney Train to preview the new Christmas Carol Movie but the line had an hour wait and the humidity was just too much for me to take.

Anyhow I was able to get a few photos of the train and some displays.

Being a big Disney and a Charles Dickens fan I was hoping to get aboard because they also had some Dickens artifacts and such aboard.

Here's the link for the train tour schedule, I believe it will be in Houston next and if it comes to your city I would encourage you to get there early the lines were huge!

The movie premiers in London.

http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/christmascaroltraintour/

018-1.jpg

026.jpg

030.jpg

031.jpg

020-2.jpg

The intermittant rain kept me from swimming today so i relaxed at home for a change. Then my daughter and i went out for a delicious Japanese dinner. She had Hibachi (grilled) shrimp and chicken with rice/veggies soup and salad. I had shrimp and vegetable tempura. Hoping to get to bed early tonight, for a change....

Edited by ~tangerine~

I will definitely be seeing that (Christmas Carol) since Colin is in it :wub:

I am happy today because I went up 3 levels in Farm Town; twice added more land, and a house and my farm is looking really good, if I do say so myself (yes, I am easily amused!)

Edited by Virginia

^I saw that one on Staples' website. I'm going to hold out for a 4GB one because I've never replaced a computer within five years of buying it--I hold on to them for a while, so I should get the best I can afford, (which at the moment is NOTHING).

A principal called me today about a job! Keep your fingers crossed for me!

I wasn't able to talk to him when he called because I was placed on a jury today. <_<

I also got an email from a friend asking me if I don't have a job when school starts if I can sub for her while she recovers from surgery. (That's a bad thing for the friend, but a good thing for me b/c I will be busy even if I don't have a contract.)

^I saw that one on Staples' website. I'm going to hold out for a 4GB one because I've never replaced a computer within five years of buying it--I hold on to them for a while, so I should get the best I can afford, (which at the moment is NOTHING).

A principal called me today about a job! Keep your fingers crossed for me!

I wasn't able to talk to him when he called because I was placed on a jury today. <_<

I also got an email from a friend asking me if I don't have a job when school starts if I can sub for her while she recovers from surgery. (That's a bad thing for the friend, but a good thing for me b/c I will be busy even if I don't have a contract.)

:cheer: Fingers crossed for you!!!!!

Made me a little happy today just to get out, I wanted to get on the Disney Train to preview the new Christmas Carol Movie but the line had an hour wait and the humidity was just too much for me to take.

Glad you could get out bro. Sorry circumstances forced you to miss the preview. That sucks. I too have a love for Disney and Dickens. Angi and I will be thinking of you when it hits theaters our way! ;)

It's NASCAR at Watkins Glen! That's right bitches, they go left AND right at this one! My favorite race of the series! Got my beers and some jalapeno cheddar dogs to grub on. Hope the rain stays off. :beer:

You bet your ass that made me happy today! Stewart wins for the third time this season (4th if you count the All-Star Race) - woot woot!!! I like the road course races. I guess some people complain about them, but I think they're fun...kinda mixes it up a little with those crazy right turns and all. ;)