What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

If I was in the town where you are at, I would teach both you and your hubby myself. Fred Astaire studios once offered me a job as a dance instuctor but I chose to be something else! Ha Ha! ROF my dear!

...and the closest we're going to get to you for a while is Sarasota, FL next April.

Oh, well, until I get lessons, I'll have to dance like a frog dropped into boiling water. LOL!

Welcome home Eli, I found this somewhere between Girod and Poydress St.biggrin.gif

Saints 48 Giants 27

ServedAss.gif

cheer.gif"The Saints are Comming Baby! cheer.gif

Charles, we watched that game today. The Giants were a bit sloppy, but the Saints were great!

My Boys didn't play today, so I had to watch a decent game. ;)

My boyfriend Dave is a Saints and Falcons fan. He was born in Atlanta, raised in Nawlins.

It was a good game. (Sometimes, when I need a sweatshirt, I steal his Saints one...)

What made me happy today:

1. My boyfriend bought my neice a super awesome birthday present: Fisher-Price Little people farm.

2. My boyfriend made an awesome breakfast with a little instruction.

3. My Boise State Broncos were ranked $4 in the BCS polls this week!

4. It's raining outside.

5. Dishes and laundry are done!

Welcome home Eli, I found this somewhere between Girod and Poydress St.biggrin.gif

Saints 48 Giants 27

ServedAss.gif

cheer.gif"The Saints are Comming Baby! cheer.gif

You know, ya gotta wonder what the Chargers were thinking when they drafted Rivers and let Brees go :blink:

How's it going everybody? I hope that the week is treating all of you well! What made me happy today? I came into work this morning to find myself in the middle of yet, thats right, you guessed it, another potluck! My unit still has the highest production percentage rate out of 40 other units in our whole section. I am very proud of my unit, I couldn't have asked for a better unit than the one that I have. Have a great day and ROCK ON FOREVER everyone!

How's it going everybody? I hope that the week is treating all of you well! What made me happy today? I came into work this morning to find myself in the middle of yet, thats right, you guessed it, another potluck! My unit still has the highest production percentage rate out of 40 other units in our whole section. I am very proud of my unit, I couldn't have asked for a better unit than the one that I have. Have a great day and ROCK ON FOREVER everyone!

Man ZFF, you've got to post some pics of y'all's potluck spread.

Your making me hungry! You know how we love our food down

here in"Nawlins"

We usually fry up a couple turkey's around Thanksgiving at work :)

Man ZFF, you've got to post some pics of y'all's potluck spread.

Your making me hungry! You know how we love our food down

here in"Nawlins"

We usually fry up a couple turkey's around Thanksgiving at work :)

Hey Charles! What's happening? I'm going to have to drive down to New Orleans one of these days and hang out with you and your brother. I feel confident that we can tear the town up without drinking. Ha Ha! I bet that the turkey's are all dreading when Thanksgiving comes around the corner don't you think? Gobble Gobble Gobble! ROCK ON FOREVER my friend!

Decent weather! It's 65 degrees outside right now, with not a cloud in the sky. I can finally open my windows and let some air into the upstairs.

Hi Electrophile! How are you? I missed you! It looks to me like you have a good breeze going through your upstairs. ROF my dear!

Watching Scooby Doo, I love that show, you are never too old to watch it.

I LOVE SCOOBY DOOBY DOO!

I also love Bugs Bunny, The Road Runner, Sylvester and Twitty Bird, Beavis & Butthead, Josie & The Pussycats and Dick Dastardly & his sidekick Mutley! Have you ever seen any of these cartoons? I may be 48 years old, but I still act like a kid at times! Ha Ha! ROF my dear!