What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

It was so incredibly funny to watch; I have never met anyone in real life who is remotely like Chad. Actually all 3 of them are pretty funny. I don't think they would last long where I live and vice versa :lol: We're definitely not on the same planet!

It is a funny show and i love that aspect of it. They are all unusual, but i have a feeling they are typical for Hollywood natives. Have you noticed the clients are even weirder than the realtors? :) If you watch a few more episodes that will be clear. Try to look past Chad's oddness :) and you will see his resemblance to the Beatles, lol. Not just the hair...

It is a funny show and i love that aspect of it. They are all unusual, but i have a feeling they are typical for Hollywood natives. Have you noticed the clients are even weirder than the realtors? :) If you watch a few more episodes that will be clear. Try to look past Chad's oddness :) and you will see his resemblance to the Beatles, lol. Not just the hair...

Those boys are all so flaky. One of the episodes I saw had a client whose home selling price HAD to end in an 8, per her numerologist :unsure: I can't believe Chad spent $600 on a haircut :o I think I like the forgetful one the best; I am blanking on his name though. :)

The president of the company I work for let me know what a good job I was doing after he had met with an auditor who reviewed my work. That doesn't happen very often. Then I had my hours cut, i.e. pay cut, a full day of pay when we had a Dr. appt taken away (one of the few perks we had) and a sonic wall slapped onto my computer so as to limit internet access. Of course, alot of others at work got the same treatment. But hey, at least I still have a job.

Today we decorated the house and tree for Christmas, and it is a relief to have that chore over with.

I have alot of my Christmas shopping done. Only a few more gifts to purchase. I will probably order them on-line, so I need to do it soon. Now, just the wrapping to do, and then I will be ready to sit back and enjoy the season.

Waking up and out of curiosity checking here to see if someone who was kinda flipping out last night was banned.....

:yay:

:wave:

May have been "smart" but when one insults everybody it gets way old.

:thanku: Thank you powers that be.

Seemed as though he was pushing for it and wanted to see how far he would get? :rolleyes:

Happy that a long, busy weekend is over. Working Friday through Sunday will do that to you :) Now i can enjoy knowing that i only have to work Wednesday this week and off until Monday! I guess sometimes working all weekend isn't so bad (when it's over)! Happy that despite cold temps, the sun is shining bright! Watching a bunch of squirrels running around outside through the window. I think i'm gonna take them some seeds/nuts i have in the house outside (since they are going in my trashcan, lol).

Hotplant, i see what you are talking about. I do wish Spats was still here, but wow, that thread was so negative.

Hey Doc, did you get that snow you were talking about? I am happy we got just an inch of snow this weekend. Wasn't enough to disrupt traveling to and from work, thank goodness!!!

edit: i guess i missed all the fun. I noticed the bring back spats thread but that's all i got to see.

Edited by ~tangerine~

I was watching a video on YouTube of Aerosmith performing "Sweet Emotion" live and at one point they break into the middle of "Dazed and Confused." It was AWESOME; they really nailed it. It put a huge smile on my face. They start playing it at the 5:35 mark...check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8L7RDe1GYQ

Edited by Zepulon

I'm having an awesome birthday today! And my family pitched in and got me a sexy new laptop :D!

Nice! That would be an awesome gift! I think that's a great idea. I'd much rather have ONE large gift I wouldn't buy for myself than a lot of smaller ones that I would. ;)

Happy belated birthday!

Today, I subbed at my favorite school. I always work with these kids, and I love them. I showed them two movie clips from A Christmas Story because they haven't seen it, (they're all immigrant kids). The scene with the tongue on the pole and the "I can't put my arms down!" scene. A lot of these kids are from Iraq, Afghanistan, Nepal and India, so they don't know the cultural references really well, but they were laughing. :lol: