What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

The Jeff Beck show @ The Depot, SLC last night.!!!

More than amazing....KILLER!

Speechless.

Will share in his thread later...tired. Tidbit: Harvey Goldsmith was there and they arrived a day early to rehearse here :shifty:

Yeah I thought about going down to listen but didn't. :mellow:

Today I got not one, but two unexpected gifts from someone special. Aren't those surprises the best?!

.........................:) missy

They most certainly are, hope you have enjoyed your unexpected gifts.

cate

I made curry and it was awsome

I slept in and when I turned on the radio this morning it was playing Stairway good first thing to hear of a day

Yesterday after playing the main riff from "black dog" my guitar teacher said there was definetly some Jimmy Page in me.... made my weekend

Edited by catherine96

Heading out of London for the Easter break...........

Going to my weekend holiday home, be waking up to birds singing instead of, Emergency Services Sirens............ BLISS ^_^^_^

Wishing Every 1 a Happy Easter x

Heading out of London for the Easter break...........

Going to my weekend holiday home, be waking up to birds singing instead of, Emergency Services Sirens............ BLISS ^_^^_^

Wishing Every 1 a Happy Easter x

Same to you :beer: My wife is heading out of town to visit her sister for the weekend so I'm trying to get myself invited somewhere for dinner....any takers :lol:

Same to you :beer: My wife is heading out of town to visit her sister for the weekend so I'm trying to get myself invited somewhere for dinner....any takers :lol:

Looks like you will be living on T.V dinners/ Take aways for the weekend......:lol:

Hope Mrs Ally has a great time... I know I will.......Bye for now. :wave:

Congratulations Kiwi. :cheer:

I knew you would ace the test, no problem!

Now put those books on a shelf and go out and have some fun!

Here is a little send off song for you from 1971.

...............:) missy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZsppOw2Mxk

Thank you so much sweetie!! :D

The test was on Microeconomics with a lot of Math. Can't believe I pulled it off! B)

And that was such an incredible song you posted there! That was so thoughtful of you! :friends: That song really made me want to groove!! B) And the lyrics were just gorgeous. Lines like "I just want to celebrate" And "The Sun Is Shinning On A Tuesday" made me feel even happier!! :D Thanks sweetie! I owe you one, big time!! B)

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

I'm getting a new computer this weekend! A 13" white MacBook. Couldn't be happier. I've always wanted a Mac, but finances were never in the right place for it to happen until now. I'm going to enjoy the hell out of never having to update firewalls, anti-virus/anti-virus spyware, or anti-malware programs.

Totally aced my mid-term today! :yay:

Now time for a break!! :D

Hi 'kiwi'

All your hard work payed off, now time to let off a bit of steam & have FUN.

Well done you have earned a break. :beer:

Cate