What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

16 hours ago, reswati said:

Also a big welcome back, Emily......................nice to see you are still alive and kicking.

Spacecake anyone????

485015_287698444683141_1112450365_n.jpg

Thank you, kindly, Res! It's great to be back here! :wave: Cool Led Zep t-shirt and scrumptious looking cake! :D 

Today Walter Jr finished in 2nd place at his middle school oration contest.  He is a 6th grade student and was up against 7th and 8th graders.  He will now compete at the county level next month!  So proud of him!  

6 hours ago, Walter said:

Today Walter Jr finished in 2nd place at his middle school oration contest.  He is a 6th grade student and was up against 7th and 8th graders.  He will now compete at the county level next month!  So proud of him!  

That's wonderful Walter!  Congrats to Walter Jr. and good luck in the next round!!

53 minutes ago, ebk said:

That's wonderful Walter!  Congrats to Walter Jr. and good luck in the next round!!

Thanks ebk!  This was one of those days we'll remember forever.  A huge day in the grand scheme of things.

On 4/1/2016 at 11:10 AM, Walter said:

The acorn don't fall far from the tree...a chip off the ol' block...or some other authentic frontier gibberish, hehe. Way to go Junior! Congratulations to the Walter family on a cool achievement.

On 4/2/2016 at 5:07 PM, Houses of the Holy said:

Despite a bunch of goofy events at work today, the main portion of my Zep collection arrived.  I also got to hang out with my dad, which was pretty awesome. 

So what exactly does this mean? Did you order all the Led Zeppelin albums at once? Are these all vinyl or the recent Super Deluxe Boxes or some other format? What does your Zep collection entail? Official releases only or live stuff, too?

4 hours ago, Houses of the Holy said:

Lessee, the CDs that arrived (no vinyl) include the Deluxe editions of :

I

II

III

IV

Houses of the Holy

Presence

In Through the Out Door

Physical Graffiti

Mothership

Coda

BBC Sessions

The Song Remains the Same

How the West Was Won

Why "Mothership"? There is nothing on there that isn't on the other albums and it was brickwalled to death. The entire package should be deleted from the catalogue.

2 minutes ago, Walter said:

We put a down payment on the house and lot where we are going to build our next home over the next 12 months! :):):) 

Mazel tov!  That's great news.  Sounds like a lot of fun (and work :) )  

3 minutes ago, ebk said:

Mazel tov!  That's great news.  Sounds like a lot of fun (and work :) )  

We're over the moon, ebk!  We won't be doing the heavy work! ;)  S and I always have a plan waaaay before we ever get into something - hence the reason why we had 3 full kids names ready, when we only decided to have one! :) 

I just hope things good pretty smoothly.  We've never built one from dirt before.  It's a beautiful lot in a brand new neighborhood for us to call ours as it is built.  Closer to Tampa too, for an occasional run down to Bern's!!!  I've been picking up some Duckhorn when I find it for a good price! ?

:peace: 

Wow! Now I really believe in the phrase Third Time Lucky!

I know that packages get lost in the mail. But losing two packages (one on each occasion), containing the same items, in a span of three weeks, is just plain freaky, creepy and ridiculous, IMO! :wacko: 

After receiving news that my shipments from the U.S, had been lost in transit on two separate occasions by not one, but two sellers over the past three weeks, you can imagine how happy and relieved I was, to FINALLY receive these in the mail, after the third seller fulfilled my order with absolutely no glitches! 

I almost cried out with relief when I received the package, as I was so frustrated and exasperated with the way things had played out, these past 3 weeks! The only thing I didn't do, was to yell at the courier delivery guy : Get your grubby hands off my CD's!  Give them to me, NOW! :lol: 

Patience really is a virtue, in situations like these! ;) 

c89f50e2-18f6-4f30-bac9-d60d0e963fdb_zps  

93514c53-9990-4bec-ab28-fb077fe7007a_zps   

a2f771d0-d0d6-422b-8c5e-4266bf36bd14_zps

d4ee7a90-151a-45e0-bca5-b2036db8bca9_zps

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87