What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

14 hours ago, Walter said:

You barely got by the Bungholes - at home - slow your roll big boy! 🤣🤣🤣

And Dallas should have beat Miami by 40 I could argue.  Never judge those type of games too much.  They took care of them when they had to . Yes, Allen is young and he has learned from his mistakes.   But the good news is we are winning while he is learning.  He is the best QB Buffalo has had since Kelly and even Jim could not throw the ball like Allen. It took a long time but we finally have the right guy.  So what is up with Dallas and Jerry not giving Prescott his contract? JJ never ceases to amaze me.

38 minutes ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

And Dallas should have beat Miami by 40 I could argue.  Never judge those type of games too much.  They took care of them when they had to . Yes, Allen is young and he has learned from his mistakes.   But the good news is we are winning while he is learning.  He is the best QB Buffalo has had since Kelly and even Jim could not throw the ball like Allen. It took a long time but we finally have the right guy.  So what is up with Dallas and Jerry not giving Prescott his contract? JJ never ceases to amaze me.

Pretty weak argument.  We can continue in the NFL thread...

I am not ashamed to admit this, as bettering one's mental health is critical. I have officially begun "email therapy" and I have never felt this liberated in years! I searched high and low for months by looking at ratings assigned by other people who are availing of this service, studying confidentiality agreements, etc. So many undercurrents and sensitive issues from the past that I was so scared to talk about for fear of being judged and ridiculed are now being addressed in an unbiased way! I usually devote at least 1 to 2 hours a week to this. 

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

6 hours ago, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

I am not ashamed to admit this, as bettering one's mental health is critical. I have officially begun "email therapy" and I have never felt this liberated in years! I searched high and low for months by looking at ratings assigned by other people who are availing of this service, studying confidentiality agreements, etc. So many undercurrents and sensitive issues from the past that I was so scared to talk about for fear of being judged and ridiculed are now being addressed in an unbiased way! I usually devote at least 1 to 2 hours a week to this. 

This is great P!  So happy you're taking care of yourself - you're a wonderful person!!  All the best going forward. 

On 10/20/2019 at 2:05 AM, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

Whatever works. You always seem okay to me. Best of luck going forward.

2 minutes ago, Strider said:

Whatever works. You always seem okay to me. Best of luck going forward.

Thank you, Strider! :) I am OK. I mean I do enjoy life and my sense of humour remains intact. But there are certain issues that have stemmed from certain incidents that took place during my childhood that I have had to battle and suppress for years. I now decided that enough is enough and that these have to be resolved if I am to live my life in total peace and not let the past negative stuff take over my thoughts.