What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

I had a dream last night that I witnessed an airplane crash. It was scary, I was sitting at a stoplight near my house, and I was watching this plane pull its nose straight up into the air, and then it lost control, went straight down and hit the ground about a half mile in front of me. When it hit, it caught fire...I was shocked. I woke up and was relieved to know that those people in my dream weren't dead. I had even cried because I was the the only person to have witnessed it. In my dream, I couldn't even dial 911 because I was freaking out so badly. The plane was on fire...and some of the debris hit my car. In the dream, I talked to the FAA and all of these other people...it went on and on and on...it was realistic. :blink:

So..I'm happy that I didn't witness 300 people die. :huh::blink:

Edited by manderlyh

A few things have made me quite happy today:

1. I'm giving myself a high-maintenance Mandy day...

2. I checked my PMs, and I didn't get a PM from someone I was expecting one from. Instead, an old friend sent me one that said how much they love me, and it was quite unexpected. aaawww! :wub:

That last one made my day! :D

YAY ! I agree ! I told someone that I was happy it was Friday and he said, in a rather pissy tone " Oh great ! two days closer to Monday!"...............I told him to "Fuck Off"...no one's gonna rain on my parade :D Happy Friday 9 !

Good grief - talk about a Debbie Downer. Nothing like wishing life away. Good for you. I'll join you in the TGIF parade Bilbo :wave::beer:

Good grief - talk about a Debbie Downer. Nothing like wishing life away. Good for you. I'll join you in the TGIF parade Bilbo :wave::beer:
I say we head down to the pub, I'll buy you a drink. I hope it's still open, I haven't seen anyone down in the pub for quite some time...I'm going to kick down the door ! They better have my Newcastle ! I'm in the mood for a tip and a smoke !

Oh yes? :unsure:

Oh yes!!

She was humouring me I know but she flirted like a good one. I have been known to flirt myself from time to time.

Actually that second statement sounds quite perverse.

Best looking psychologist I've seen in a while. :)