Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

What Made You Happy today?

Pick me up on the way Roxie!

What made me happy today: listening to Toronto cyclists bitch about the city ploughing the roads (or lack therof), in a snowstorm - seriously.

Edited by Ronniedawg

Pick me up on the way Roxie!

Hope the drive home for you (and everyone else) is trouble free!

83°F weather.

Driving down to get the mail and finding a Zep-related Christmas gift and card from one of the "Zep dolls" ;) Thanks sweetie! :kiss:

Through an old friend, being introduced to and meeting a woman who has had experiences similar to mine (although in a different decade) and spending the better part of an hour having a great discussion with her. :)

It's the weekend before Christmas!

Took a ride up to the capitol yesterday to pick up a couple of vehicles from one of our contractors. Well the manager handed me half a dozen gift wrapped boxes and said here

these are for you guys at the shop, thanx for your business and have a Merry Christmas

So when I returned to the shop I passed the boxes out to the other mechanics there.

Well it turns out these gifts were supposed to be for one of our supervisors and his cronies.

1 Bottle of Heineken- $1.75

1 Box of Gourmet Pecans- $30

Knowing they were meant

for an Asshat supervisor- Priceless! B)

Mmmmm! they taste so much better now! :lol:

Took a ride up to the capitol yesterday to pick up a couple of vehicles from one of our contractors. Well the manager handed me half a dozen gift wrapped boxes and said here

these are for you guys at the shop, thanx for your business and have a Merry Christmas

So when I returned to the shop I passed the boxes out to the other mechanics there.

Well it turns out these gifts were supposed to be for one of our supervisors and his cronies.

Knowing they were meant

:lol: There is a Santa afterall

I have my internet back. :cheer: My Belkin wireless went crazy. I had to call tech support who were very helpful (another thing to be happy about) and give the wireless some new commands. It better mind me from now on or I'm going to take it out to the driveway and run over it with the car. :)

What made me smile today:

Christmas Carols for the Mentally Challenged

1. Schizophrenia --- Do You Hear What I Hear?

2. Multiple Personality Disorder --- We Three Queens Disoriented Are

3. Amnesia --- I Don't Know if I'll be Home for Christmas

4. Narcissistic --- Hark! the Herald Angels Sing About Me

5. Manic --- Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Buses and Trucks and Trees and Fire Hydrants

6. Paranoid --- Santa Claus is Coming to Get Me

7. Borderline Personality Disorder --- Thoughts of Roasting Someone on an Open Fire

8. Full Personality Disorder --- You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll tell You Why

9. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder ---Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells ...

10. Agoraphobia --- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, But I'm not leaving My House

11. Senile Dementia --- Walking in a Winter Wonderland Miles From My House in My Slippers and Robe

12. Oppositional Defiant Disorder --- I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus So I Burned Down the House

Also, IT'S FRIDAY!! :D

Just sat down to enjoy a juicey T-Bone steak and what comes on the radio?

Moby-Dick!

Yeah tell the 3 J's I'm enjoying the 3 B's Beef-Beer& Bonzo BooYahhhhh! :D

Knowing they were meant

Life is grand aint it?

ROFL :D

NOT having to shovel any of the 3 to 5 (over that now) inches of the white stuff. :freezing:

A skiers/snowboarders delight :skiing:

Today has been a good day. I got a 90% B+ on my Chemistry final, got another cover of ITTOD. I have all the covers but B now. Watching movies with Daddy, realising Christmas is only 5 days away. Ahhhh, it's been a good day.

Got a call today from an old friend and mentor who will be in town this Sat. for 3 days. It will be good to see him again :)

Thanks, MSG, Sunchild, and Dzldoc.

lzfan715---good job!

Hotplant--I'm (a bit) jealous! It's snowed about 4 more inches here today! It snowed a total of about 8-9 inches yesterday!

We have only just put up the tree, decorated it and put the presents underneath :lol:

And finished the last of the Xmas shopping-and with only 2 days til christmas :lol:

Christmas party at work, another deep fried turkey :) and lotsa other goodies,

you know we eat well in N'awlins ;)

^I'd need two airline tickets to fly home to see family if I lived in New Orleans.

Surprise Xmas presents from people whom I didn't expect.

Got to hear my son's voice for the first time in 5 months :)

That is wonderful news!