What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

antibiotics

if your drowning for a week, just go to the doctor, dont be cheap like me.

It's not just about being cheap. Antibiotics don't treat virusus, which are what cause many symptoms that people get when they are sick. The overuse of antibiotics is very serious today. Resistance is a real threat to us. Having said that, i agree with you. If it's a week of "drowning" get an antibiotic. I stayed sick with a chronic cough and sinus problems that a Chest Xray and blood work couldn't diagnose as anything serious for almost 2 months in 07, until i finally asked for an antibiotic. In just a couple days i was much better. Was probably Bronchitis, which i have gotten yearly for the past 16 years (being around respiratory illness at work).

It's not just about being cheap. Antibiotics don't treat virusus, which are what cause many symptoms that people get when they are sick. The overuse of antibiotics is very serious today. Resistance is a real threat to us. Having said that, i agree with you. If it's a week of "drowning" get an antibiotic. I stayed sick with a chronic cough and sinus problems that a Chest Xray and blood work couldn't diagnose as anything serious for almost 2 months in 07, until i finally asked for an antibiotic. In just a couple days i was much better. Was probably Bronchitis, which i have gotten yearly for the past 16 years (being around respiratory illness at work).

Suck a few of these babies down and you'll hack that infection right up! B)

aPicayune_extra_mild_s_20_s_usa.jpg

Suck a few of these babies down and you'll hack that infection right up! B)

aPicayune_extra_mild_s_20_s_usa.jpg

I've lucked out so far this year. I usually get an Upper Respiratory Infection by November, and i only had a very mild cold so far this year, and it didn't last but a few days. I hope i haven't jinxed myself now by saying this. I don't get the flu shot so that's not protecting me.

Hey, read through the thread and had to add that i vacummed again today, this new vacuum is great. Ofcourse, as usual i'm getting tons of dog hair, but today i had to use a comb to get the dust out of the filter, cause i vacummed around the stereo and cd shelf which collects alot of dust.