What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

:lol:

I'm actually happy that my textbooks were delivered today. $400 worth of teacher research books. :lol:

Oh I LOOOOVE new books like that. I'm envious!

What made me happy - I think my newly-grouted fireplace hearth! :lol: And some nice messages from friends. B)

What made me happy - I think my newly-grouted fireplace hearth! :lol: And some nice messages from friends. B)

I'd love to have a fireplace! Sadly, in Boise, if you put in a fireplace, they require that it be gas instead of wood-burning. They also have created a law that is phasing out wood stoves because of the pollution it causes. <_<

I'd love to be sitting in a room with a wood stove right now. It would be very cozy!

The fireplace is ready??????

Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer::thumbsup:

Your messages might be really nice...you don't want to delete them, right? that's why I can't send you any new one. :rolleyes::P

Talking to Eowyn on the telephone made me very happy!!!!!!!!!!!! And to see her on the board too!

I finally found the ring that is exactly what I have been searching for! And it's only $93....hmmm. I shall have to order it for my Valentines present to myself this year.

Edit: this is what I want...

my future ring

"Make someone happy with the gift of jewelry" indeed!

Edited by ~Bonnie~

I bought a CD player for my car. It's MP3, WMA, AAC compatible, has a front auxillary input, is satellite ready...

h130DEHP390-F_dgp.jpg

:D

I also bought new speakers--Polks--both the 6" and the 6X9s for my car.

:cheer:

I haven't had a CD player in my car for about six or seven years! :cheer:

Edited by manderlyh

I was at school today to do a few errands, and I was smiling the entire time. Why? Not sure. Maybe it's the fact that I'm actually an employee of the English Department at BSU now--(looks good on the resume), maybe it's the fact that I bought some books in the English section of the textbooks by course in the school bookstore (ones that weren't required for my classes), maybe it's just because I love school so much.

I'm a geek. What can I say? :D

Oh yeah--and my little, skinny baby sister told me that I am getting skinny! Made me happy--I've been "feeling fat." :lol:

Edited by manderlyh

You too Amigo ! We have to do it more often, one day we'll lift a pint (or 12) together in person !

I hope it's when I 'm over there! :D

What made me happy today was getting my spare room ready for a guest.

I'm such a fucking housewife today. :rolleyes:

Better do something about it.

B)

I got to chat on the phone with my "Brother" today .....

Funny, I just came to this thread to say the very same thing! :D

Always a pleasure to hear your voice my friend! :beer:

I was going to say that I thought I could take a gander at who it was.. :D:lol:

(and I was right)

YOU GEEK !!!!

:D

That's me!