What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

I DID IT!!! I finished my 4-page French paper, my 2-hour French final, and my 8-page critical theory paper all in two days! How come the last part of anything is always the hardest? I've never been in finals hell quite like I was yesterday and today. But now I'm a college graduate, woohoo!!!

Man did I ever want to just give up on that 8-pager today, but like the dork that I am I just kept picturing Captain Kirk saying "I don't believe in no-win situations" with that steely look in his eye, and I just kept on slogging, lol. Gotta have something to motivate ya, even if it is sci-fi!

Hi S3Z,

I find this most distressing, he's waiting on you? and your supposed to be the "Slave"? This is role reversal gone terribly wrong, the forces of Darkness are at work here :witch: "Moonmaid" cast a spell please, and "Bring The Balance Back , Bring It BacK"

Regards ,Danny

haha, thanks dan. i knew you wouldn't let me down!

thanks for the kind words, ninelives and tangerine. xo

I DID IT!!! I finished my 4-page French paper, my 2-hour French final, and my 8-page critical theory paper all in two days! How come the last part of anything is always the hardest? I've never been in finals hell quite like I was yesterday and today. But now I'm a college graduate, woohoo!!!

Man did I ever want to just give up on that 8-pager today, but like the dork that I am I just kept picturing Captain Kirk saying "I don't believe in no-win situations" with that steely look in his eye, and I just kept on slogging, lol. Gotta have something to motivate ya, even if it is sci-fi!

That's awesome; congratulations! :D

^ interesting. :huh:

Seeing the outside alley cat's kitten's. The mama cat brought them all over, like she always does when they're "fully baked" three orange, and one charcoal.

They are so tiny and cute.

oh...and on another note...Got my junk folder straightened out....... :whistling:

Edited by Hotplant

I got carded. Best part. I was standing with my son who's days away from being 18 :P.

Hi Kat - pardon my ignorance, but what does "carded" mean? :unsure: I'm intrigued! It's not an expression I've ever heard before. Thanks! :)

Edited to add: What made me happy today was that my daughter cleared out her room! :cheer:

Edited by Lilith

My colonoscopy polyps were all benign. ^_^

And the weather is beautiful. :D

Outstanding! :thumbsup: Folks remember to get that scope, the alterative treatments are not as pleasant.

Trust me :o;)

As for me the most unlikely source of what made my day was the soon to be ex told me she doesn't like my attorney :huh: Hello! were getting a divorce! you're not supposed to like my lawyer Duh!

:hysterical: That made my day! :D

Outstanding! :thumbsup: Folks remember to get that scope, the alterative treatments are not as pleasant.

Trust me :o;)

As for me the most unlikely source of what made my day was the soon to be ex told me she doesn't like my attorney :huh: Hello! were getting a divorce! you're not supposed to like my lawyer Duh!

:hysterical: That made my day! :D

Hi Charles,

Good to see you here on the forum tonight!

Hi Kat - pardon my ignorance, but what does "carded" mean? :unsure: I'm intrigued! It's not an expression I've ever heard before. Thanks! :)

Edited to add: What made me happy today was that my daughter cleared out her room! :cheer:

Just like Electrophile said it means to be asked to show your ID to prove your age :).

Carrie Prejean was " stripped" of her title.

Pun Intended

Seems this `ho didn`t even get her full 15 minutes.

How do you come off dissing gay marriage when you have naughty photos all over the internet.

Poetic justice.

My daughter's graduation. She still has another year before Kindergarten, but her class sang two songs and it was so joyous to watch the pride these young children have! They got a diploma, too.

Happy to see Dzldoc was feeling good tonight!

Just like Electrophile said it means to be asked to show your ID to prove your age :).

Nice to see you Kat! Missed you!

What made me happy today? ROAD TRIP across the Mojave! Nothing big to speak of, but so nice to get out of town (even if it was just to get into town to renew my driver's license)! Saw a badger by the side of the road! In the Mojave! My girlfriend's from Wisconsin (home of the Badgers). Imagine her surprise! :lol:

Carrie Prejean was " stripped" of her title.

Pun Intended

Seems this `ho didn`t even get her full 15 minutes.

How do you come off dissing gay marriage when you have naughty photos all over the internet.

Poetic justice.

Funny, coming from a homophobe!

Actually, Prejean was fired because she was in breach of her contract. As Miss California USA she had contractual obligations to make personal appearances and apparently she said "fuck it" and didn't show up.

If any of us didn't show up to work, we'd be fired too.