What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Going Home Tommorow and Fleetwood Mac this weekend also a Big cookout at My House oh yes anyone Hungry come on by.

Damn, that would be quite a walk to come visit you to eat.....but in fact I am hungry since we are out of bread and I just woke up. Guess there ain't nothing else to do than walk to the baker here.

Enjoy Fleetwood Mac, hope you can make some pics!

Good luck to both of you, you and your daughter!

:cheer: congratulations :D

Thank you, Reswati and ninelives! The ceremony was beautiful! Each graduate was honored with a small speech from various honorable staff members! I cried (as any mom would!) ;)

beep! beep! Try-ing- to - find- the- right- words- of gra-tit-ude...It does compute.

robot.gif

Edited by Fan_S.

a nice chat with a new forum friend. :wave:

and also the good news from JAL and fan,s.

it's so nice to hear good news, instead of the usual doom and gloom of the worlds problems. i love hearing about all the nice things that happen to us on a personal level. it's so easy to forget about all the small things ( thank goodness for THE FIRST LED ZEP ....... :P )

a nice chat with a new forum friend. :wave:

and also the good news from JAL and fan,s.

it's so nice to hear good news, instead of the usual doom and gloom of the worlds problems. i love hearing about all the nice things that happen to us on a personal level. it's so easy to forget about all the small things ( thank goodness for THE FIRST LED ZEP ....... :P )

Wow thank you slave to zep! :) It is especially gratifying when offspring, siblings, and spouses, etc are appreciated! I am happy for you too re: your man and your son getting along well! :D:yesnod:

Wow thank you slave to zep! :) It is especially gratifying when offspring, siblings, and spouses, etc are appreciated! I am happy for you too re: your man and your son getting along well! :D:yesnod:

you're welcome!

yes, it' so great when people get recognised for doing well ( esp kids ). my heart swells when my son gets any kind of award. yes, the little things indeed .......

you're welcome!

yes, it' so great when people get recognised for doing well ( esp kids ). my heart swells when my son gets any kind of award. yes, the little things indeed .......

That's true by golly! :) The small things indeed. I call it looking at things in a more prudential light. ;)

went on a jetski/waverunner today for the first time. me and my brother were almost sinking the thing getting out of the canal. we are both over 200lbs and it was way tippy. out on the bay we ran the thing one by one and it was really cool. its small and it is splashes alot in the chop, but its cool. its definately not as fun as waterskiing and kneeboarding as a kid...but it was pretty cool. its a way to get out on the water for alot of folks...but i would personally prefer a boat. anyway we tipped it by his dock and i went for a swim, the water is not that cold...was fine actually.

I played my 27 & 29" Ludwig Copper Tympanies for at least 20 minutes before the landlord complained stating that "the intolebary loud drumming is disturbing his employees at the butcher shop" next door down a fight of stairs ... "I said don't worry about it it'll never happen again"... at least here....

buttt it was worth every second

haven't played them since 1983...

except for a couple of days ago when I lightly played them for a minute

Edited by roblindblad

Took the dog for a walk tonight, about 1am ish, we round this corner and come face to face with this delightful little Fox (maybe even a Vixen like you Moonmaid :D ), well we all jump back in fright and the Little Fox/Vixen runs off in a swirl of Red Bushy Tail.

It then re-emerges four cars up the road and starts giving it the big-en, my little ole dog is off with his tail tween his legs and i'm shitting it, thinking this little guy is gonna have a bite out of me.

I get control of my dog and walk off, but the Fox is still not leaving it alone and gives us three further frights, i've never see a Fox behave in this way before in all my years, what courage to challenge a dog 5 times his size, to you, The Mighty Fox. :beer:

Regards, Danny

Debts are almost all paid off tonight. Think I'll catch 40 winks as well.

work.gif

:zzz:

That's great! I know that's not an easy thing to do, so congrats!

My happy moment today: I can now play two new songs on my guitar. :) Nothing Zeppelin related, but I'm excited anyway!

Edited by Zepulon

That's great! I know that's not an easy thing to do, so congrats!

My happy moment today: I can now play two new songs on my guitar. :) Nothing Zeppelin related, but I'm excited anyway!

Hi, Zepulon! :wave: Too bad the key word re: paying off my debts is almost :P Anyways, your guitar playing---that's great! Two new songs is fantastic! You're adding to your repertoire. Congrats to ya! What songs are they? :)

Edited by Fan_S.