What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Is it OK if I laugh? :lol: (I'm delighted you were found not guilty, of course, but what on earth WERE you doing that made them think that??)

I was in fact pissing in a dark alley when some cop stopped me.....but he forgot to write down my ID on the paperwork.

The judge got a bunch of beautiful lies from me, claiming I was on holiday that date, and that someone else was caught peeing......thank to the deities I am sometimes a damn good liar (I was afraid I had to ask them to describe the size of my dingeling, since peeing requires a trousersnake for male specimens of our species)

All in all it gives me a big grin on my face as well....

Edited by reswati

Took the dog for a walk tonight, about 1am ish, we round this corner and come face to face with this delightful little Fox (maybe even a Vixen like you Moonmaid :D ), well we all jump back in fright and the Little Fox/Vixen runs off in a swirl of Red Bushy Tail.

It then re-emerges four cars up the road and starts giving it the big-en, my little ole dog is off with his tail tween his legs and i'm shitting it, thinking this little guy is gonna have a bite out of me.

I get control of my dog and walk off, but the Fox is still not leaving it alone and gives us three further frights, i've never see a Fox behave in this way before in all my years, what courage to challenge a dog 5 times his size, to you, The Mighty Fox. :beer:

Regards, Danny

I have foxes where I live as well. Also have Wolves and a bear.The foxes usually run but there is a few wolves that in late spring ( about three weeks ago) that start howling around 9PM and thru the night. I get lucky every now and then and I see them, they are so beautiful to look at in the wild.

Like you I have dogs, but my two are little, so what do I do..when I know they are around I go outside before I let the dogs out so in case they want to attack it's me and not my doggies.

I love my dogs:-)

Hi, Zepulon! :wave: Too bad the key word re: paying off my debts is almost :P Anyways, your guitar playing---that's great! Two new songs is fantastic! You're adding to your repertoire. Congrats to ya! What songs are they? :)

Cat Power's "He War" and Jessica Lea Mayfield's "For Today." Oh, and now I can add "Kashmir" to the list (well, part of it anyway, lol...I learned the main riff last night) :)

Cat Power's "He War" and Jessica Lea Mayfield's "For Today." Oh, and now I can add "Kashmir" to the list (well, part of it anyway, lol...I learned the main riff last night) :)

Wow very nice, Zepulon! :)

Edited by Fan_S.

the poetry thread is gone!! woo hoo!

oh wait, i found it ....... ( sam, why didn't you delete that nasty poem ?)

No, the poem is gone. So is all the back and forth from the last couple of days. It would appear the mods worked well and hard to clean up the mess while leaving the thread for the folks enjoying it. B)

Edited by Evster2012