What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

It takes a geek to know one manders ! :lol: I got a very cool illustrated "Beowulf" the other day and I thought of you.

:blush:

:P

I actually have never read Beowulf from start to finish without giving in to the Cliff notes. :bagoverhead:

Very interesting history around that one, and the tale's also quite exciting.

What made me happy today was getting my spare room ready for a guest.

The room was already lovely B)

My husband and I have spent the day with my in-laws. We talked about so many things, we had lunch together, we had a great time. They are such wonderful people. But none of us are getting any younger.

We should cherish these moments. :)

A real hot employee at the coffee shop smiled brightly, looked into my eyes, extended their hand and said "GAWD, what's your name" As I left their eyes sparkled as they said "It was very nice meeting you."

Compliments are nice when you can tell they are genuine...

Shad ;) w

edited for <sp>

Edited by shadowlongerthansoul

The room was already lovely B)

My husband and I have spent the day with my in-laws. We talked about so many things, we had lunch together, we had a great time. They are such wonderful people. But none of us are getting any younger.

We should cherish these moments. :)

Very very true :)

Gliding through the Calculus quiz and Physics midterm I had today, and a full weekend before me with no homework (unless I decide to do some early.... of course that won't happen.)

Finding recordings of some of Jonny Greenwood's other works: 'Smear' and 'Piano For Children'. This is some sweeeeeeeeeet thinkin' music.