What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

I wonder if "medium" things can make one happy. I'm kinda baffled on this...

I think anything that makes you happy is fine to post :) I guess I don't understand why THEFIRSTLEDZEP keeps posting it knowing it's irksome to many of us here. You'd think common courtesy would lead them to stop but as I see, it only fuels them on :(

:slapface: I know, it's all my fault. :( I should've said anything.

Only he is now saying it in What made you Unhappy Today too. :blink:

And the small things part was in memory of our dear Sir Chris, who had a similar thread title. Come to think of it...where are you Sir Chris???

Yes, I remember that--and also I remember that Sir Chris made a reappearance, and has now disappeared again. :(

hi danny, how's things in pommy land?

it's sat morning here, and what made me happy today is the fact that i am going to see zep and doors tribute bands tonight with my man. woohoo!

Hi S2Z

My internet crashed last night so i couldnt reply to you.

"Mother England the home of Emaciated Aussies" is doing just fine, we are about to execute a couple of hundred MPs for fraud, fiddleing their expences, well they should be executed if only to give out a sense that the public's money is not their "Petty Cash Tin".

Please get back to us on your night out, i really wanna know what the Zepp Tribute Band was like, have a good night and enjoy your man. :lol:

Kind Regards, Danny

:slapface: I know, it's all my fault. :( I should've said anything.

Only he is now saying it in What made you Unhappy Today too. :blink:

And the small things part was in memory of our dear Sir Chris, who had a similar thread title. Come to think of it...where are you Sir Chris???

Who's Sir Chris??? I'm confused again :unsure:

Just come back from lunch to celebrate my mum and grandfather's B-day, even my sister was there, she was alright for the first 45mins, talking, smiling ect....after that she put her headphones on and asked if she could leave, but that's good.

That is good! One step at a time and it sounds like she's been doing a lot of that. Happy to hear :)

Today is my 20th birthday. Yay. No one has called me yet so I think my parents forgot. Oh well, I'm going shopping today. :thumbsup:

Well,

let me be the first here to wish you a happy birthday then!!!!!

Hope you will have a nice year, 20 is a good age to be, lots of love, fun, peace, positivity and giggles to you.

:birthday:

Yes, I remember that--and also I remember that Sir Chris made a reappearance, and has now disappeared again. :(

Yeah, a brief appearance. I always enjoyed his threads.

Who's Sir Chris??? I'm confused again :unsure:

Sir Chris has been a member for years. He has been writing his own music, and I must say, it's fabulous! I'll give him a shout soon to see what he's up to. Maybe he'll post some of his incredible own music. Kind of Cohen-esque. He's become quite the musician.

Oh..and he had a thread that was something like...The small things in life that make you happy.

Miss you Chris! :(

Need my roof fixed. Got an estimate today from a very reputable roofing/construction company, and it will only cost $1000 to do the repairs! I was expecting to need $5000 for an entire new roof. I am so overjoyed! Also happy to be going to my two niece's ballet/dance recitals later today. My older niece is quite a dancer!

A good run after a ~ 3 month hiatus; followed by the perfect after-running food (Chipotle chicken salad/no cheese, no sour cream, plenty of pico de gallo) :D Now I'm on my way to the pool for a nice dip and to float in my papasan pool chair...sigh... :D

Back from the pool, and it was heavenly! It's a beautiful day; sunny, a few clouds, but some really strong wind gusts. At one point, 2 of those heavy pool umbrellas blew up, up and away :o

Meanwhile, I just floated; incapable of forumulating a serious thought today. I went to the pool with lists and books and paperwork, but all I could do was float and listen to the music :D