What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

It was my first day in high school 5 days ago. I couldn't find better place. Everyone is friendly towards each other, the teachers are great, especially my Spanish teacher.

70% of kids listen rock music (and as I noticed :D a few of them like Led Zep a lot)... It's some kind of school where outsiders are allowed to be what they are. I couldn't ask for more. Now, I hope I would not turn into a metal chick. :P Vegetarians are more than welcome. And the pub is a few meters away from school's entrance. I don't know why, but that was the first thing others told me. And there is one guy... Oh my. :blush:

Bad sides- a lot of kids are smoking, the bus is crowded and we have to wake up in 5.40 am to catch the bus.

Literally just got off the phone with my boss and it looks like we will be pre-opening a few Resort Hotels sloted to open in 2014 in the Bahamas, so pre sell will start 2012.... I am getting to old to pre open them!!

But I can't complain as it means a good solid job, and not a bad place to spend time even if I have to travel more!

Literally just got off the phone with my boss and it looks like we will be pre-opening a few Resort Hotels sloted to open in 2014 in the Bahamas, so pre sell will start 2012.... I am getting to old to pre open them!!

But I can't complain as it means a good solid job, and not a bad place to spend time even if I have to travel more!

Please take me with you!

It was my first day in high school 5 days ago. I couldn't find better place. Everyone is friendly towards each other, the teachers are great, especially my Spanish teacher.

70% of kids listen rock music (and as I noticed biggrin.gif a few of them like Led Zep a lot)... It's some kind of school where outsiders are allowed to be what they are. I couldn't ask for more. Now, I hope I would not turn into a metal chick. tongue.gif Vegetarians are more than welcome. And the pub is a few meters away from school's entrance. I don't know why, but that was the first thing others told me. And there is one guy... Oh my. blush.gif

Bad sides- a lot of kids are smoking, the bus is crowded and we have to wake up in 5.40 am to catch the bus.

So you must be in bed with the lights out by 8.40 in the evening. That will give you an hour to wind down and feel a bit more like yourself in the morning. I'm glad you're happy about school. Best wishes there for success!

70% of kids listen rock music (and as I noticed :D a few of them like Led Zep a lot)... It's some kind of school where outsiders are allowed to be what they are. I couldn't ask for more. Now, I hope I would not turn into a metal chick. :P Vegetarians are more than welcome. And the pub is a few meters away from school's entrance. I don't know why, but that was the first thing others told me. And there is one guy... Oh my. :blush:

Hello Lena Zep!

Glad you like the school, find the fun but smart people to hang out with and have a ball. It's one of the best times of your life:-)

Have fun Lena, date as much as you can, go to lots of parties, talk and hang out with everyone and most importantly, keep smiling....Deborah is right in saying; they will be the best days of your life.

I hung out with everyone, didn't get tied down with one girl so I dated a lot (my advice to you also), played football, baseball, smoked lots of weed, went to parties....maybe I smiled cos I smoked lots of weed but anyway, just smile!

:)

Edited by Ronniedawg

Have fun Lena, date as much as you can, go to lots of parties, talk and hang out with everyone and most importantly, keep smiling....Deborah is right in saying; they will be the best days of your life.

I hung out with everyone, didn't get tied down with one girl so I dated a lot (my advice to you also), played football, baseball, smoked lots of weed, went to parties....maybe I smiled cos I smoked lots of weed but anyway, just smile!

:)

I'll stretch it to 8 years. :D

:) I'm glad you're happy in your high school, too, Lena! Enjoy your youth! And be yourself, of course! But establish a good early bedtime routine. :D

Today, I hung up the suncatchers I purchased in Connecticut's Mystic Seaport. I went there with my family and enjoyed every minute of it! :Especially the fabulous aquarium with lots of great hands-on activities for kids! :)

0905091733a.jpg

Ran into an old friend today whom I hadn't seen in years.. There was a time when both of us would have headed straight to the nearest bar but we settled for a couple of Grande Pike's at Starbucks. It was great to see him again... :)