What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Charles!

Those guys dwarf you! You look like a little kid compared to the large likes of them!

Other than that, you're looking good!

Thanks everyonesmile.gif

Mandy I noticed that too when I saw the pics but it's all perception as I was sitting further away from the camera in a huge chair.

Only one of those players is taller than me but they have the weight and muscle. I lost 40 pounds during my treatments and have

gained 11 of that back so far.smile.gif

cool.gif My pics came back from when the "Saints came Marching" into the chemo infusion center to pay us fans a visitbiggrin.gif

From left clockwise, Usama Young corner back, Zach Strief offensive tackle, "Moi", Chris Reis safety, and Lance Moore wide reciever.

9-22-200990045PM.jpg

Cool Pic Charles and the are playing pretty good so far this year .

Not much today but on the 20th My Daughter had a little Girl My 5th Grandaughter and 6th Grandchild Her name is Natalie Lauryn 7lbs 5 ounces 20 inches long with blonde hair and blue eyes.

How's it going "alwizard03?" I hope all is well with you. Congratulations al, I can tell that you are one proud Grandfather! My Daughter, Lydia Marie was born 7 lbs 3 ounces and 21 inches long. Lydia also had blonde hair and blue eyes just like her mother, my late wife. I'm hispanic, Lydia didn't take after me (Feature or lookwise) at all except my personality (I don't know if thats good or bad). Lydia's now a grown woman and breaking men's hearts all over California. Ha Ha! What can I say, she's a real looker just like her mother. Have a great time with your Grandkids and cherish every moment with them as I know for fact that you will. Life can be very beautiful! In the mean time, take care and ROCK ON my friend!

My team The Mighty Parramatta Eels qualified tonight for the NRL Grand Final.

After beating The Canterbury / Bankstown Bulldogs to play either The Brisbane Broncos or The Melbourne Storm (who play tomorrow night), in the decider!

They were looking at The Wooden Spoon (last place) but lifted and had won 8 of their last 9 games to reach eighth place in the finals and having been winning sudden death matches for the last 3 weeks.

If they win they could very well play The Leeds Rhinos (possible English Super League winners (played October 10th), in the International Club Championship early next year in England.

Both sides have Blue and Gold as their colours!

Until then there will be a 4 nations competition in England and France in November between Australia, England, France and New Zealand!

How's it going "alwizard03?" I hope all is well with you. Congratulations al, I can tell that you are one proud Grandfather! My Daughter, Lydia Marie was born 7 lbs 3 ounces and 21 inches long. Lydia also had blonde hair and blue eyes just like her mother, my late wife. I'm hispanic, Lydia didn't take after me (Feature or lookwise) at all except my personality (I don't know if thats good or bad). Lydia's now a grown woman and breaking men's hearts all over California. Ha Ha! What can I say, she's a real looker just like her mother. Have a great time with your Grandkids and cherish every moment with them as I know for fact that you will. Life can be very beautiful! In the mean time, take care and ROCK ON my friend!

Hi ZeppFanForever, my daughter's dad has dark features. Almost black hair and dark brown eyes. During my pregnancy i would sometimes wonder if she would be dark like him or look like me. She is a blonde haired blue/green eyed girl like me. But, she has dark eyelashes (which look great) and she got quite a few shades tanner than i did this past summer. Not one sun burn with many hours of harsh sunrays. Another plus from her dear old dad.

I had to reply to your post because i can feel the love and enthusiasm you have for your daughter, same as i do for mine :) Always warms my heart to hear men talk with affection about their blood.

Hi ZeppFanForever, my daughter's dad has dark features. Almost black hair and dark brown eyes. During my pregnancy i would sometimes wonder if she would be dark like him or look like me. She is a blonde haired blue/green eyed girl like me. But, she has dark eyelashes (which look great) and she got quite a few shades tanner than i did this past summer. Not one sun burn with many hours of harsh sunrays. Another plus from her dear old dad.

I had to reply to your post because i can feel the love and enthusiasm you have for your daughter, same as i do for mine :) Always warms my heart to hear men talk with affection about their blood.

Hi "~tangerine~!" I hope all is well with you and your daughter. As for what has made me happy today? That would be talking to you "~tangerine~" for the first time in a long while. Your Daughter reminds me so much of my Daughter that it blows me away. Please don't take this wrong but I love women with blonde hair and blue eyes. When hispanic men and white women with blonde hair and blue eyes get together, beautiful babies are made. I know, because my late wife and I made a beautiful baby girl which would grow and blossom into a very beautiful woman with blonde hair and blue eyes just like her mother. Her skin is like a golden brown, she is the perfect woman that any man her age would love to have. I can tell that your daughter is going to grow up and be beautiful just like you. And the funny thing here is that I have never seen a picture of you or your daughter. Ha Ha! Take care and ROCK ON "~tangerine~!"

I'm happy because I just found out it's probably not going to rain tomorrow. I also just picked up my official Zepfest '09 tee shirt (this year it's inspired by BBC Sessions). I'm going to Zepfest at Hemisfair Park tomorrow. I've been to the others out here and they were awesome! :D

KZEP 104.5's Zepfest 2009

What made you happy today?

For me, getting more shopping done, complete for Xmas.

My morning coffee.

Seeing great pics of the band at the 02.

How's it going "Hotplant?" I hope all is well with you. Hmmmmmmm..., as for what made me happy today? You already know about one already, the other is that I'm still alive! Ha Ha! My head is getting more numb by the minute while the party is beginning to liven up. This is going to be another all nighter. In the mean time, have a great evening and ROCK ON fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics!

Hi "~tangerine~!" I hope all is well with you and your daughter. As for what has made me happy today? That would be talking to you "~tangerine~" for the first time in a long while. Your Daughter reminds me so much of my Daughter that it blows me away. Please don't take this wrong but I love women with blonde hair and blue eyes. When hispanic men and white women with blonde hair and blue eyes get together, beautiful babies are made. I know, because my late wife and I made a beautiful baby girl which would grow and blossom into a very beautiful woman with blonde hair and blue eyes just like her mother. Her skin is like a golden brown, she is the perfect woman that any man her age would love to have. I can tell that your daughter is going to grow up and be beautiful just like you. And the funny thing here is that I have never seen a picture of you or your daughter. Ha Ha! Take care and ROCK ON "~tangerine~!"

Hi ZeppFanForever, i hope you are doing well! Very nice of you to say speaking to me made you happy :) Thank you. I think it's great that you have such a fantastic relationship with your daughter and i know she is lucky to have you for her dad. I believe i will always have a strong bond and close relationship to my daughter like you have with yours! I'll tell you a secret... my daughter will be even prettier than me and much more successful in her life! The beauty is natural, the success is my goal for her :) Have a great night!

Hi ZeppFanForever, i hope you are doing well! Very nice of you to say speaking to me made you happy :) Thank you. I think it's great that you have such a fantastic relationship with your daughter and i know she is lucky to have you for her dad. I believe i will always have a strong bond and close relationship to my daughter like you have with yours! I'll tell you a secret... my daughter will be even prettier than me and much more successful in her life! The beauty is natural, the success is my goal for her :) Have a great night!

Hi "~tangerine~!" I always wish for the best for you and your daughter. As for me saying that speaking to you made me happy today, believe me, the pleasure is all mine! No "~tangerine~," THANK YOU! I try my best to be the best Dad in the world. Hell, I now send my daughter $2500.00 a month. I still support her, but that is my lifetime job and responsibility as her father. Hopefully, she'll either be going back to school soon to get her bachelor's degree or she'll pursue her career as a model. I just hope that she makes up her mind soon before too much time goes by. "~tangerine~," your daughter is so lucky to have such a wonderful mother like you. I can tell that you work your hardest in your career in order for you to make sure that you provide for your daughter by giving her the chance to get the best of everything that life has to offer. Doing this, you will help her achieve her goals to the best of her abilities resulting in her reaching her fullest potential. Your daughter wouldn't be where she is right now if it wasn't for you. I'm proud of you "~tangerine~," you should be proud of yourself too which I truly believe that you are and for good reason. There's not a doubt in my mind that your daughter will be more prettier than you because its only natural that a daughter should be more prettier than her mother. My daughter is! Please remember, I know for fact that our daughter's mothers are very beautiful which means that you are still beautiful "~tangerine~!" A-HA! I'd bet you a loot of money on it and I know that I'd win! Ha Ha! Like I said, I still haven't seen a REAL picture of you yet to know for sure but I feel in my heart that I'm right without a doubt in my mind! Do you want to prove me wrong? Think about it and PM me. In the mean time, take care and ROCK ON "~tangerine~!"

I'm happy because my son and his new family already are being treated better in Germany than here.

There health care is a right.

He loves it. The air is clean and he can breathe easier.

The only thing is he now is watching the Simpsons in German :lol:

He'll pick it up in no time. :P

What made you happy today?

For me, getting more shopping done, complete for Xmas.

My morning coffee.

Seeing great pics of the band at the 02.

How's it going "Hotplant?" I hope all is well with you. What made me happy today? Hmmmmmmmm..., that would be that I'm here at another party as we speak. I'm actually drinking and participating in all of the festivities while I'm here on the computer. Have a great evening and ROCK ON!